Can't buy anything from store

Puts on tinfoil hat…

chrono is a CIA front, they know everything about us, since the games they give out are actually sophisticated mental rootkits that make us do things for coins.Mind control! MK Ultra, man!!!

Why on Earth wouldn’t they know if any of us has dupe accounts?!

;D

Edit. plz no banz

3 Likes

I remember that one as well, oh the memories. reminds me of the multiple thread saga of ZeroZ30o as well.

1 Like

Oohhh :blush: i remember ZeroZ30o! :ghost:
one of the times where i had to restrain myself to such degree i couldn’t even muster up a reply i think
good times tho, much popcorn consumption, no lack of salt :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Laugh it up @dusty , i already sent Jones a ton of electrical mails about your site!!!

(I wonder why he doesn’t answer meh…)

ZeroZ30o is salt bae. CONFIRMED!

4 Likes

What is the ZeroZ30o thread you are referring to? I read the “security checker” one and the responses were pretty hilarious.

https://206.81.1.216/t/coin-shop/4119?u=gnuffi
https://206.81.1.216/t/lost-my-coin-streak-even-though-i-checked-daily-is-this-even-possible/3065/46?u=gnuffi
and so it begins
scrolling down tip; don’t pre-salt your popcorn :smile_cat:

1 Like

Thanks for the links :+1:

The funniest part is, after all that attitude and log analysis, ZeroZ30o writes:

“Well then, you’re probably right on that one, damn. Sorry to waste your time then.”

:joy:

1 Like

And you wonder why we’re sceptical when new people shows up convinced the site somehow messed their streaks up?

God that ZeroZ30o thread made me sooooo salty. I seriously thought I was going to get banned at one point.

I see why people see me as fraud. I register anywhere on 10minutemail so I did with this site. Now I made a cock.li mail account so I can keep spam there but I can’t change the e-mail to it because it requires old e-mail access, which is now long gone.
Support admin told me that my account was duplicate for some reason. I can’t prove that I’m not obviously. I also don’t have anyone on same router accessing this site.
I just pointed out that my streak was >90 at the time. I’ve been on this site for 4 months so it’d be pretty much pain in the ass to manage multiple accounts like that.
Anyways, posted on forum because one time admin helped me with Chrono coins missing so there’s that.

you have heard of gmail right? :confused:
takes like 10sec to set one up, even if you don’t want serious stuff on that mail, hell i can’t even remember how many i have of them for various dealings
(tho for the life of me i can’t see why you wouldn’t want to add chrono to a serious or at least semi-serious mail acc unless intentional duplicity in mind) :thinking:
checking in with/using chrono often, why not attach them to main “business”/personal email acc???, or at least your secondary serious mail, that’s what i did,
i kinda doubt chrono does the whole spam thing or trade your email info around to nigerian princes if that was your worry. :ghost: So does seem kinda strange you would even consider using a temporary throwaway acc for something that keeps your purchases/keys/games/coins in case of a hickup or support need, in order to recover or verify at some point…

oh and if you don’t like gmail you can always use aol, i’ve heard those guys are the hip new thing and here to stay :joy_cat:

As much as i can understand where you are coming from, having a large streak in no way indicates that you are not a multiple account user. The idea behind multiple accounts on the site would be to build up coins and streaks so you can purchase 2 or more versions of each game (as each account can only get one copy of each game) and then using them to trade or bargain for other games or sell them on sites that I shall not mention here.

Managing multiple accounts wouldn’t be that hard, its just a matter of click coin, log out, log in with second account, click coin, repeat. You can even be sneakier by using 2 different browsers/computers/phones logged in as different users and just opening the site in both browsers and clicking the coin again making it even easier (i did this at one point when I had 2 different gmail accounts and was sick of constantly logging in and out of them).

Unfortunately the burden of proof is on you and as you have said you can’t prove it so it seems there is not much that can be done.

(EDIT: also the people who are admins on the forums are the people who run chrono.gg so it is likely one of them who responded to your email)

Welp you couldn’t prove it either if you had to. :stuck_out_tongue:
Admins can check it though. I am the only person on network using the site.

Totally agree. Not saying that you are guilty, just saying that the evidence really doesn’t prove your innocence.

The reply button didn’t work at the time for ME so yeah. Ok, I didn’t know he was cheating.

Ok, how odd. I’m sorry then, for making assumptions.
The way the posts comes labeled as responses or not was something others have expressed confusion about before. So I though that was what you were wondering about and why you thought it necessary to @ me.

@Fraggles @Pontifex I wasn’t cheating though. I can’t think of way to prove it but if there’s a way I’d be willing to.
Anyways, I’m sorry now that I’ve wasted >3 months on this website, but lessons are learned.
Cheers.

If you say so.
Of course any security system has the potential to throw up false flags now and then and I’m sorry if that truly is the case here. That takes us back to my first point though, what do you expect us to do about it?

I would hazard a guess that it’s possible you’re flagged simply for signing up with a well known temporary email adress, though I would have thought it more prudent of Chrono to simply deny account creation instead of this soft ban if that was the case.

Guess you could maybe sign up for a new account with a permanent adress. Though maybe Chrono could help you with deleting this flagged account first (and any other accounts associated with you somehow). That would be very gracious of them though.

With the cost of games in the coin store it wouldn’t take you more than a month to be able to compete for a title. Most of us scraped together 5k+ coins the first month.