Board game night

Mostly free on the weekends, but I don’t have any board games in my Steam library.

4 Likes

Do… you wanna learn how to play riichi Mahjong? :rofl:

5 Likes

pretty sure i have key for 100% orange juice :thinking:, then you can try the waters in the gang’s board game pool, and see if it’s something for you and if should consider/keep an eye out for some of the other game entries

7 Likes

And i have a key to Mysterium. In fact, I think I have 2…would have to check.

9 Likes

My schedule is pretty open and the games I currently am able to play are mysterium and 100% orange juice. As I previously stated in earlier responses.

6 Likes

The sad thing is, Mysterium and 100% Orange Juice aren’t on Mac :((

Thanks for the offers though!

4 Likes

Can I join?

6 Likes

I don’t know, can you?

Flesh your application out a bit, tell us what games you have and want to play. Maybe even tell us something about yourself, board gaming is very much a social experience so it’s as much about the people you play with as the games you play.

We have at this point managed to establish a fairly stable “core” of players, people we enjoy playing games with and since player slots are limited those tend to get invited first. I’m of course aware this makes it hard for new people to join in but who knows, maybe we’ll like you.

6 Likes

I am sorry. But it’s a law! :man_judge:t3: :woman_judge:t3: Just ask @coralinecastell @Enki or @Agetime and others.

You HAVE to like @Silk. They are from Brazil!!!:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

10 Likes

I only have one now. :heavy_heart_exclamation: For sure…

5 Likes

oh

shit

my dude I forgot you were from Brasil…

BRASIL TEAM UNITE

WHERE’S OUR CACHAÇA AT

VAI TIME :brazil:

9 Likes

Oh, stop it… :blush:

You’re so adorable :two_hearts:

But, I understand what @Fraggles says. Lately, I am not being much active in the discussions here :-/.

For the best community in the world wide web, I promise be more active and participate effectively of the discussions.

I saw @coralinecastell playing Gremlin with the other guys, and wow, seems to be cool that game.

Also, here is the cachaça!

VAI :brazil:!

10 Likes
6 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

“muito bem!”

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Which remidns me of one of my favorite Brazilian video ever, B U T E C O:

This, my international friends, is where we drink cachaça :brazil:

6 Likes

Pica%20pau

“Butecos” are some of the most fun places in the world :joy::joy::joy:, you just sit and wait for 10 minutes and I guarantee you will see something bizarre / funny happen :rofl:

I dont know if it’s any consolation, but it’s been some time since I’ve been here and I’m practically a ghost. :ghost: :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

My proudest Mahjong win yet! :blush: :white_flower:

Thanks for the fun couple of rounds – of which he won the second – and tile-throwing, @Fraggles!

We’re hoping we can get a full house on voip tomorrow, if anyone is up. I might even skip – due to work and packing – but Fraggles will host the game and I’m always happy to hear some folk killed themselves on the pit trying to get a seat at the table. :hocho:

7 Likes

Mahjong happening now, we have 1 slot open. It’s free to join open to any takers!

2 Likes

Sadly, I am at work now :disappointed:

2 Likes

Totally missed that. Steam hasn’t been open all day… Might nap soon now though - gotta to rest.

2 Likes

This is a game that kind of straddles the divide between “board game” and other video games. It’s a co-operative card game/deck builder, resource management sim sort of thing and a game I thought looked like it could be a good bit of fun. It is now also dirt cheap so I’m throwing the question out here, who wants to pick this up and play with me?

5 Likes