Board game night

What? No Fraggles domination today? :stuck_out_tongue: Seriously, glad you guys had fun. :sunny:

4 Likes

I have almost never dominated in Gremlins. I get about half ways to victory and then Vandem and Coraline collectively focus on dicking me over and completely forget about each other leading to one of them to sneak in the win. : )

Not this time though, this time I just sucked the entire game and accomplished nothing of value.

6 Likes

Your company is something of value, so thanks for joining us.

And can confirm: @Vandem and I are like an old married couple :joy:

REALLY heading to bed now after some chamonile tea. Enough shenanigans for me, for now. Was fun playing with you guys, I needed that. :hugs:

4 Likes

Tomorrow, all things willing I would really like to try to play the new 100% Orange juice co-op mode with you all. It has some rather interesting synergistic aspects I’d like to explore.

I hope someone else is interested in trying that out.

4 Likes

count me in this weekend for that :+1:, was going to ask before we got up from the table earlier but slipped my mind

4 Likes

Count me in as well. :+1:

Reach me on Riot about that when you decide the time, @Fraggles. I’ll be around morning and afternoon, going out at night.

4 Likes

A generous soul gifted me Mysterium and I’d love to try it out with some Chronies. So if any of you have time to play on the weekend or in the near future, just let me know when you’ll be available :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I talked with @Fraggles few weeks + ago to try to organize Mysterium learning party and what not around the weekends, but unfortunately I don’t have free weekends for I can’t remember how long by now… How are you guys feeling about week days about 22 CEST? I guess the upcoming friday evening I will be free… but my schedule changes every day :frowning:

7 Likes

@onLooSe around 4 pm (my time) on Fridays should work okay for me.

4 Likes

22 CEST = 2000 UTC
4pm @Danacscott = 1600 EDT = 2000 UTC
For those who may be confused.

3 Likes

oops Yes, I’m in the Caribbean - forgot to mention that. :smile:

1 Like

Might be free then, but I also might be moving again. I’ll keep you guys updated as the time gets closer.

2 Likes

Today I believe @onLooSe will be available to play some Mysterium with us, if things goes according to plan that should be in about 2h from now. I’m hoping we can get handful of people together to finally give this game a try.

5 Likes

:raised_hand:
yup

4 Likes

Gather around for the amazing experience in the mysticism realm of Mysterium… I will be available pretty soon … so everything is according to plan on my part :slight_smile:.

5 Likes

Damn I missed this! Been out the whole day and now I’m heading for a Beethoven concerto…

Anyone free on the weekend??

And dang! Say hello to the pirates for me.

7 Likes

What is this heresy? Are you just going there to burn everybody who likes Beethoven alive?

Should definitely join for the next round though, was a lot of fun :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’m certainly up for playing more of this game this weekend. I had a lot of fun playing both the psychic and ghost role and hearing everyone deliberate about the cards you give them is quite amusing. Everything is so cryptic and most of the cards are so bad, but that’s what makes it fun.

Thank you @onLooSe for guiding us through a couple of times.

9 Likes

It was pleasure guys like always! I won’t be home tomorrow and working on sunday and I guess sunday evening won’t be possible for most … but I can do another after work evening then I guess :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Sorry I missed you guys… I actually fell asleep a good few times today. Needed it badly, but pity I missed out on the fun. :slight_smile:

5 Likes