Birthday Giveaway[ENDED]

Okay, so the giveaway has officially ended. Please give me a bit of time to consult with Discobot to determine the winners. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank all of y’all for the lovely posts. They were quite entertaining and thanks for all the well wishes for my birthday as well. :purple_heart:

Original Post

Hey y’all!
Long time no see!
It’s my :birthday: birthday :birthday: well actually it will be once the Giveaway ends and I have decided now would be a good time to do another giveaway.
What’s that? I’m supposed to receive gifts on my birthday not give them away? Pfft, where’s the fun in that? Plus, my gift is the lovely posts by y’all and a vampire game releasing on my b-day.

Rules and important information:

• Your account needs to have been created on or before June 1st.
  • List one or more game that you would be interested in obtaining.
  • Discobot will determine the winners.
  • Winners will be notified by PM, please respond within 24hrs or I will re-roll your winnings.
  • Giveaway ends on June 5th at about 12pm CDT.
  • Post a bit of music that you like/cute animal picture/upcoming game you are looking forward to/current game(s) you are playing/wish me a happy birthday/anything you want to post
    • basically anything to entertain me :joy_cat:
Now for the games:

Acceleration of SUGURI 2
Action Henk
AER Memories of Old Could be Region Locked
Bear With Me - Collector’s Edition
Black The Fall Could be Region Locked
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!
Crazy Machines 3
Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX)
DARK SOULS™ III + Ashes of Ariandel DLC Could be Region Locked
Dead Rising 4 Could be Region Locked

Destiny 2 + Planet of Peace Emblem Sorry, no link for this one. Destiny 2 could be region locked for you. I am in region 1.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Could be Region Locked
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst Could be Region Locked
H1Z1 + Trickster Crate
HIVESWAP: Act 1
Jalopy
JYDGE
Laser League Could be Region Locked
Last Day of June Could be Region Locked
Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) Could be Region Locked
Mafia III + Sign of the Times DLC Could be Region Locked
Moon Hunters
Mr. Shifty
NBA Playgrounds
Nex Machina
The Norwood Suite
Outlast 2
Overgrowth
Poly Bridge
Rakuen
Rivals of Aether
RUINER Could be Region Locked
RUNNING WITH RIFLES
Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI + 2 DLCs Could be Region Locked
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition Could be Region Locked
Splasher Could be Region Locked
STRAFE: Millennium Edition
Styx: Shards of Darkness Could be Region Locked
Subterrain
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III Could be Region Locked

You can check for region locks here. Change Your country to United States and see if your country is listed in a red box.

36 Likes

Ill only go for 1 game, since I want everyone to have a fair chance at getting something else. I always wanted to try Poly Bridge- So ill enter for that.

Happy Birthday Elocin :slight_smile:
ezgif-4-c40b390952

10 Likes

Happy Birthday! Thanks for the reverse gifting.

I would like to enter for God Eater 2, Deus EX mankind divided, Destiny 2, Mr. Shifty, Poly Bridge, Ruiner and Sleeping Dogs

In regards to a game that I’m looking forward to. In a way Cyberpunk 2077. The teaser had me really curious as to what it was going to be like and it seems like it’s finally taking some steps towards being released (hopefully). Pending info from E32018

Still love the teaser.

10 Likes

@Elocin30, Happy 33rd birthday soon! I think it’s so nice that you are doing this massive, massive, massive giveaway! Some really nice titles in there!

As you are getting older, but not elderly (you are as young as you think! :wink:), I would like to share this funny Foil Arms and Hog skit/song, I just saw this the other day, I could not stop laughing!

I would like to enter for AER Memories of Old, Dark Souls III, and Sleeping Dogs.

Thank you again for being so nice!

11 Likes

Happy Birthday soon and thank you for doing such a large giveaway.
Recently I have been listening to the new jack white album and have been enjoying it quite a bit.

The games I would like to enter for are Deus Ex: Mankind divided, Overgrowth, Sleeping dogs, Cook serve delicious! 2 and finally Mafia 3 + Sign of the times dlc.

11 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:gift::tada::confetti_ball:
What a great giveaway, I will enter for.
Action Henk
Cook Serve Delicious 2
Crazy Machines 3
Dark Souls III
Overgrowth
Moon Hunters
Ruiner
Running With Rifles
Sidmeirs civilization VI
Sleeping Dogs
Splasher
Styx Shards of Darkness
DESTINY 2
Wow that took forever to choose, why did you have to put out SUCH good games :wink:
And as promised entertainment

I own one of these dogs and I read it and it was wildly entertaining :grinning::joy::rofl:
But seriously. You don’t have to read that :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday (soon) ;D

i’d like → Last day of june (or sid meiers civilization VI)

i am watching arrow (the series) again
and the evil ones are so entertaining, i don’t even know why i stopped watching
the last episode i’ve seen, i was fangirling all over the place
highly recommend it to you <3

7 Likes

Happy Birthday Nicole! :tada::smiley:
Not entering, just stopped by to say thx for this and hope that you get to have a wonderful day :hugs: :balloon:

:blush:

8 Likes

@Elocin30 Where have you been? I miss seeing that little tiger bouncing around the forum.

Since it’s your birthday and all, it wouldn’t be right for me to leave without doing you the favor of taking one of these unwanted games off your hands. So, put me down for AER Memories of Old. Your welcome :wink:

Seriously though, thanks so much for this very generous giveaway! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

And hope you’ll be stopping by more often.

9 Likes

Happy birthday @Elocin30, it’s very nice to see you again and I’m not only saying that because you come bearing gifts.

I would very much like to enter for the following, please and thank you.

Acceleration of Suguri 2
Black The fall
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Last Day of June
Moon Hunters
Overgrowth
RUNNING WITH RIFLES
Civilisation VI
Sleeping Dogs
Subterranian

Here’s an appropriately inappropriate song for the occasion.

And something else I just wanted to share with everyone.

10 Likes

That is definitely one game that I am looking forward to as well.

That was hilarious, thank you for sharing.

Too late. Good thing I enjoy reading regardless of what it is.

Things have been pretty hectic irl, my online life had to be put on hold a lot, technically I have been stopping in here as much as I could just not been posting. Now that things have settled down, though, I plan on being here more often and posting again so get used to the bouncing.

I now have a new favorite birthday song for myself and to send to others on their birthday.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes and posts so far. I am highly entertained by them all.

12 Likes

Nice giveaway

tu5

10 Likes

Happy birthday!

I’d like to enter for Dark Souls 3 and Rivals of Aether

Gorillaz is releasing their latest album later this month, and have already released 2 tracks, so tell me what you think :grin:

Thanks for this fantastic giveaway!

9 Likes

What a great birthday gift! I hope you get yourself something equally amazing!!

Happy Birthday!

Hope this is something new to you!

I would be super excited to enter for:
Moon Hunters
Sleeping Dogs:Definitive Edition
Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War III

Hope your birthday is as awesome as you are being here!

8 Likes

Hey Elocin30, happy early birthday thanks for giving back to the community!

I would love to enter for NBA Playgrounds

I’m looking forward to the game ANTHEM if you’ve ever heard of it… You should check it out it’s quite interesting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr8QAJBvKqM

6 Likes

Wow, this is pretty great of you to do. I’d like to enter for Dead Rising 4, assuming I’m not too late.

I’ve spoken a little bit about Darksiders III, BioMutant, Psychonauts 2, and Phoenix Point in the past… but now that I have the Windows Store at least temporarily cooperating with my computer, there’s one game WAY above the rest on my hype train list. CRACKDOWN 3. It’s finally happening. Last I heard, it was delayed to June because they retroactively put Terry Crews into the game and needed more time to give him a central role. That’s simultaneously the dumbest and best reason I’ve ever heard for a delay. I’m so ready for some next-generation Pacific City shenanigans. It’ll be out by the end of this month, and it’s both an Xbox Play Anywhere and Game Pass title. I believe it’s going to have crossplay between Xbox One and Windows as well.

In the meantime, I’m stuck between Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2, Elex, and another playthrough of Sid Meier’s Pirates… and time for none of them, at least for now.

7 Likes

Happy Birthday!!!

I too have been busy irl and haven’t been here as much as I would like (even when I have been here I’ve been lurking :female_detective: )

Can I enter for any of these please:
AER Memories of Old
Bear With Me - Collector’s Edition
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!
DARK SOULS™ III + Ashes of Ariandel DLC
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst
HIVESWAP: Act 1
Last Day of June
Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)
Outlast 2
Poly Bridge
Rakuen
Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI + 2 DLCs

While this may not be in the category of entertaining, I find it super satisfying watching things melt and/or burst into flames. The YouTube channel Life Hacks & Experiments presents

10 Likes

Wow this giveaway’s insane (can’t stress enough how insane it is), would like to enter for Destiny 2 and Dark Souls 3 (both + DLC)

I’m sorry; i don’t do birthdays (nor wishes [for religious reasons]; if that disqualifies me so be it), but I’m rly looking forward to these 2 games:

6 Likes

Happy birthday although it‘s not your birthday yet. My polish family is superstitious as fuck and they believe it‘s bad luck congratulating before it‘s time. Fuck knows why.

I‘d like to enter for Ruiner, because Devolver is laif.

The cutest of animal content. https://instagram.com/p/Bjjd6Q9lUjx/

And a song I‘ve been enjoying recently.

And I‘m still playing Binding of Isaac. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Heppy brithday motherfucker, I’m entering for Fallout new vegas ultimate edition. :stuck_out_tongue:

If I get chosen, I will give you stories, a path of destinies in return.

4 Likes