Badge Hunters Anonymous

@YQMaoski @TR3NT I’m going to need you guys to fill out one of these and send it right back to to me ASAP. OH yes congrats.
Contract

10 Likes

11 Likes

At the beginning it was fun. Then it was a pressure. Then it wasn’t fun anymore. Then I stopped.

9 Likes

I’m still on “The Road To Devotee” but maybe one day this yellow brick “road” will end and there will be a shiny badge sitting within the catacombs of my account that I will stare at till the end of the earth.

8 Likes

i see that SEO post and “FREE” tag really paid off in the latest waves of crawlers :wink:

Gz tho, it’s a mighty feat, i think some around here even thought that nearly unobtainable :+1:

9 Likes

Congrats to @YQMaoski and @TR3NT!:trophy:

And Congrats to @GeekInUndies. Even though he has a weird sense of fashion.:tshirt::jeans::coat::tophat::billed_cap:

10 Likes

So I just got the good share badge, but the achievement notification is linking me to @GeekInUndies Hitman 2 post and link. Go figure.

6 Likes

I just got the badge “First Share” but it says I got it I’m the topic about Edith Finch a topic I never actually went on nor do I remember hitting a share button… strange

6 Likes

10 Likes

shenanigans… shenanigans ! ! :triumph: -i demand a recount, this competition is clearly rigged! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

14 Likes

Todd Howard here to let you know that
It%20just%20works

11 Likes

Hey at least you can’t be jealous that I got great share and you didn’t or something…

Yet.

10 Likes

7 Likes

…Meanwhile in Mother Russia…

8 Likes

Since my account was closed and is now reopened am i eligible for new user of the month?

14 Likes

I don’t get it, why was your account closed and reopened? Is that even a thing? lol…

Seeing as it says you joined May 2017, my guess is probably not though… Sorry to burst your bubble…

9 Likes

Short answer: i had it taken down by request and now i’m back

9 Likes

I just got “Good Share”… twice
I don’t know how I got this badge. It might be some kind of bug, or I might not understand what sharing is and how to actually receive the badge :thinking:

11 Likes

Sweet bro thanks for sharing. :+1:

10 Likes

sharing-is-caring

12 Likes