Badge Hunters Anonymous

i see that SEO post and “FREE” tag really paid off in the latest waves of crawlers :wink:

Gz tho, it’s a mighty feat, i think some around here even thought that nearly unobtainable :+1:

9 Likes

Congrats to @YQMaoski and @TR3NT!:trophy:

And Congrats to @GeekInUndies. Even though he has a weird sense of fashion.:tshirt::jeans::coat::tophat::billed_cap:

10 Likes

So I just got the good share badge, but the achievement notification is linking me to @GeekInUndies Hitman 2 post and link. Go figure.

6 Likes

I just got the badge “First Share” but it says I got it I’m the topic about Edith Finch a topic I never actually went on nor do I remember hitting a share button… strange

6 Likes

10 Likes

shenanigans… shenanigans ! ! :triumph: -i demand a recount, this competition is clearly rigged! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

14 Likes

Todd Howard here to let you know that
It%20just%20works

11 Likes

Hey at least you can’t be jealous that I got great share and you didn’t or something…

Yet.

10 Likes

7 Likes

…Meanwhile in Mother Russia…

8 Likes

Since my account was closed and is now reopened am i eligible for new user of the month?

14 Likes

I don’t get it, why was your account closed and reopened? Is that even a thing? lol…

Seeing as it says you joined May 2017, my guess is probably not though… Sorry to burst your bubble…

9 Likes

Short answer: i had it taken down by request and now i’m back

9 Likes

I just got “Good Share”… twice
I don’t know how I got this badge. It might be some kind of bug, or I might not understand what sharing is and how to actually receive the badge :thinking:

11 Likes

Sweet bro thanks for sharing. :+1:

10 Likes

sharing-is-caring

12 Likes

confirmed -i haven’t gotten great share, obviously borked :unamused:
but i’ve got

:confounded:

9 Likes

9 Likes

Maybe you should try doing something like

CLICK HERE TO WIN GTAV FOR FREE!

It’s super easy! Just follow these steps, like I did:

1. Click on “sell your soul to Satan”
  2. Check the “I am not a robot” box, because we don’t want to be handing out free games to robots now
  3. Click all the cat pics – careful not to click the dog ones!
  4. Insert your email, your steam username and password, your mother’s favorite dish and a security question that no one will ever guess such as “what your social security number?”
  5. You’re all set! You should get your game code via email any time now if you can access it
11 Likes

aaand suddenly i miss the April 1st Gamehole :rofl: :hugs:

10 Likes