It says: this code is not valid for those products

6 Likes

Maybe I should add that to the OP…

6 Likes

The code doesn’t work for me either lol

6 Likes

sure but it could be they ran out of keys idk

6 Likes

I don’t know either. Sorry guys…It said until May the 15th and I checked for any restrictions…I didn’t see any…

6 Likes

It said what @harith said

6 Likes

I’m from Canada

7 Likes

I added this disclaimer at the top…Sorry, Everyone!

6 Likes

I am too…waving*

8 Likes

That’s generally strange, why they even bothered with the “27th April til 15th May” thing is beyond me.

7 Likes

I’ve managed to log in, but now the voucher doesn’t work. I guess I’m not getting this game then.

8 Likes

Yea, I am seeing other places that are saying the key won’t work NOW…Before the keys were really slow to get…it sounds like they ran out of keys.:disappointed:

7 Likes

Or they don’t want to lose anymore money.

7 Likes

Could be that they add more later not sure
I do have one key left (didnt activate it, not my kind of game) but too many want it, maybe I will use it for a giveaway
Although I am not sure if its region locked

8 Likes

I tried to sign in earlier with my existing Squenix credentials and it wasn’t having it, so I tried to create a new account and it flagged my email as already existing.

It was around that time I gave up.

9 Likes

It doesn’t work for these products :cry: :cry: :cry:
I tried typing Mini Ninjas, MiniNinja, MiniNinjas etc :frowning:
I want this game :sweat:

7 Likes

I’m sorry chronies but for once i’m going to be that guy because i got mine.in%20your%20face

10 Likes

:rofl:
already owned this, -is in fact one of those “currently installed intended to play”… :man_shrugging:

… man you set up a new store (why a new btw, didn’t sqeenix already have a store as i recall?), makes a promotion to really get people going…
aaaand can’t handle all the people going there… :smile: :+1:

10 Likes

It gets weirder, that store is still up and working better than this new one. Though I think it is mainly selling merch stuff rather than games now.

9 Likes

Code doesn’t work for me either

7 Likes