Ask the Chrono.gg staff about things

When we launched the site, @EMCL’s mom sent us a cake in celebration. There was only one problem with it…

11 Likes

LOL, this is great.

whoops, wow, what sort of shady site did @EMCL’s mum think you were running. Actually thinking about it the green border around the side would be very fitting if that was the case.

5 Likes

AHAHAHAHA!
OMG I laughed more than I should.

But that was really really nice of her :slight_smile:

Actually thinking about it the green border around the side would be very fitting if that was the case.

This!!! So technically, you have been authorized by the higher-ups. That makes it legal, right? :smiley:

1 Like

That would be actually hard to maintain I guess, because if you allow custom CSS you could for example do shenanigans with position: absolute; and cover parts of the screen (e.g. cover the navigation bar with your own and add phishing links.). So you would have to allow only a small subset of CSS and than the user would always wonder, which styles are possible and which not.
I guess it’s best not to allow CSS at all.

…and as you already said, html is technically allowed :smiley: just no inline styles.

In addition to this I would really like a timer for the next “thing” coming in the shop, sometimes when checking it’s already gone or s.th., gee I hate that! ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)

I hope you’ll stick around and be a part of the community instead of just posting this and disappearing but please look around before posting. You’re not bringing anything new to the table, there’s already a bunch of posts from people that want timers and/or more games/stuff to spend their coins on. The way things are is deliberate, the Chrono staff have commented on this numerous times, here’s and example:

You’re just gonna have to deal with not knowing the exact time FREE games become available, at least for now.

And mate, there’s a :mag: icon on the right side of the “Back to Today’s Deal” button, would be swell if you used some keyword like “timer” to check before posting a new thread/suggestion. People just join the community and think they have a great idea but someone’s probably made a suggestion like that already.

Sorry if i came off a bit harsh but people on here are kinda tired of questions like that BUT in your defense it wouldn’t hurt the Chrono staff to put a F.A.Q at the top of the discussions.

Cheers. :relaxed:

2 Likes

@lonin ^ or perhaps as pinned thread. :slight_smile:

Yes, that is what i meant, an actual Frequently Asked Questions list with answers as a pinned thread. There is a “FAQ” already but there aren’t any questions, let alone frequently asked ones…heck, you get the Read Guidelines badge for it.

1 Like