Ask the Chrono.gg staff about things

https://206.81.1.216/t/please-add-paypal/78

1 Like

Let me add something to your question that is kinda related.

Will we see stuff like DLC, microtransaction (founder packs and similar things), Smite god pack or anything similar to this?

We want to have quality games on sale, if they’re high quality and still in early access, so far our philosophy is that they’re on the table. We’re still learning at this though, so we’ll see!

1 Like

Yup! Have something along this vein planned for a few great titles. This is trickier though so we’re being careful

I see that TotalBiscuit has put out a video notifying me that you guys exist. Any other endorsements at the moment? I love TB, but would like to know if any other online personalities are doing referrals? Or can you not list them because of reasons?

Hey! We’re working with some other folks, and I hope to feature them all in an organized place somewhere solid soon.

For now you can see some of them live! Ezekiel_III is streaming Warhammer: Vermintide, as well as CobaltStreak

Awesome, thanks!

When you do feature them, please make it as clean as the Chrono site, y’all are sick.

1 Like

Why is it that the forum redirects to the main site, while the main site opens a new link for the forum? I consider it a tad inconsistent, but I’d like to hear the reasoning for that choice if there is one :slightly_smiling:

1 What made you want to make this site?

2 what do you think of the next WoW expansion

3 still looking for that secret

Hey @Numberfox ,

Are you using Safari by chance?

It seems to be forcing that behavior with those links, which we aren’t intending!

We’ll try and resolve this issue so you don’t have to keep managing new tabs :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi, i’m just looking for a little clarification and maybe make a suggestion. i’m here because TB shilled you, so i know very little about your site. do you have a catalogue or do you plan to have one? i came here looking for a specific game but it seems i may have misunderstood the way you opperate. it took me a few tries at searches in the forum and clicking every button in sight to work out you are only offering one game on any given day. if this is so, maybe make an explanatory front page or a sticky post on the forum for me and other ignorant folks telling us what your site is about?

I’ve actually been fiddling with Microsoft Edge, so that probably also has a lot to do with it, haha. Just consider it my early testing for other people who aren’t great with computers and decide to just use the default browser in Windows 10 :slightly_smiling:

Hi! Just want to say, this is a great site! Every day I see a new deal, and just can’t resists buying the game. If this keeps up, I’ll be bankrupt very soon :stuck_out_tongue:
Keep up the good work!

P.S. One question: what were you guys doing before Chrono? And why .gg? Just curious hehe

This will be interesting to see how you approach that. “high quality” is obviously a relative term to each persons perspective.

1. We wanted to create a new way for gamer’s to discover and buy quality games. I’ll let @EMCL elaborate further as he’s more eloquent than I :stuck_out_tongue:
  2. Super stoked for DH. I’ve told myself that I’m done after every expansion but always find myself sucked back in for at least a few month’s to check out the new content.

This is good feedback and something that isn’t unique to you. We’re considering ways to try and make this more obvious. We also have an About Us page that’s in the works that should help explain who we are and what we do!

We used to work at Curse (gaming media company) and Synapse (IoT company). We love the gaming space and wanted to see if we could have an impact in it. And .gg is a play on the saying “good game” (GG), which people often say to each other at the end of a match or game.

That’s helpful and we won’t judge you for it :wink: We want the site experience to be the same across the board, regardless of browser or OS. We’ll dig around for ways to fix this. Thanks again for the help!

About Us sounds perfect frst. i was kinda lost for a minute or two. i went back and listened to TB’s vid again (1st time i listened i was playing a game and listening to TB in the background) after i’d written my query and it does say ‘one game per day’, so i assumed you’d have Catalogue + one game on sale per day. assumption is the brother, mother, or any other sucker something something…

1 Like

is nuclear throne going to make an appearance here soon? ive been waiting for that game to go on sale since it was still in early access :smiley:

2 Likes

That and Prison Architect would be pretty neat too.

What are your main WoW alignment/race/class/role?