Are there going to be enough keys for the closing?

I’m curious how many keys have been allotted for this coin store closing - more than usual or around the same small number? Some of us are sitting on 70,000 coins so we could buy all of the leftovers which have been sitting on the coin shop forever. I mean there’s a good reason they have been sitting on the coin shop forever.

Any admins chime in on extra keys to take on this final wave of coin redemption?

3 Likes

I rly wouldn’t consider 20,000 to 45,000 keys a small number; must have cost quite the penny to acquire those.

11 Likes

Please don’t buy out all games instantly, I’m scraping for coins and really would like a game from the last throw ;_;

8 Likes

Nice one M00, Good to know others read the forum!

9 Likes

Hey! That’s me in that screenshot! :smiley:

@DecadentHamster - anything you fancy getting? Or did you miss out on something from last week?

12 Likes

Sorry, couldn’t help myself.

8 Likes

I missed on Warstone TD, I like TDs in general. And I’ll see what I fancy getting when the games hit

5 Likes

Ah ah , i have something like 6500 coins and 12 spins until Legendary chest so no shinies for me :frowning:

5 Likes

Thanks so much for Warstone <3 Did you buy it from the shop for someone or what?

3 Likes

sloths are too slow to game anyway, it’ll be fine

3 Likes

Any specific time that the new games drop, or is it a random thing every time?

3 Likes

We don’t have a specific time. But it should be soon-ish™.

3 Likes

I wanted Redout, but LIKE TWO HOURS AFTER THE LAST DROP THAT ONE WAS GONE LIKE SWEET MERCY PEOPLE.

Can we not repeat this? Fair shot for all?

5 Likes

This exactly ^ :disappointed_relieved:

Plus, I don’t even have coins to spend on these myself xd

4 Likes

Is there one you wanted in particular?

2 Likes

Nevermind, they all seem to get sold out within 10 mins…

2 Likes

Is there one you want in particular?

2 Likes

RIP Iconoclasts or Moon Hunters :frowning:

2 Likes

If you had to choose one, which would it be?

2 Likes

Iconoclasts definitely

2 Likes