APRIL FOOLS TREASURE HUNT!!! [JOKE'S OVER!!!]

I will give hints once a day on here, I’ll give a hint 12 hours from now and 24 hours from then give or take a few hours.

5 Likes

Capt’n @Scribesake does takes awful photos doesn’t he?

4 Likes

4 Likes

Finding that particular post was a hunt itself, even when I knew I read it recently.

7 Likes

Really? I just started typing it and the thing poped right away in the search bar ;q

5 Likes

:joy:

6 Likes

but that dosn’t have much to work with

5 Likes

unless there is… image

4 Likes

On mobile. Remembered the picture and went looking for that.

5 Likes

Fair enough.

4 Likes

activity

3 Likes

Sorry, I’m sleep deprived, which for some reason makes me talk more :thinking:
Sista says is the same as being drunk :smile:

4 Likes

Alright I changed some of the guesses I sent in since Scribe hasn’t replied to them confirming or denying, I’ve made some more headway into the puzzle. I made a leap or two, but I’m more confident in this answer than my previous guesses.

5 Likes

power to you man, ima watch youtube.

3 Likes

Go for it. I’m procrastinating already so there’s that.

4 Likes

before i go - image and

i have no idea what this means or if this is just dead weight. Nevertheless, good luck. I need a aspirin

4 Likes

That’s interesting. There are also two black dots near the picture. One on the bottom, one on the right. No idea if intentional. (the one on the right shows up well when colors are inverted).

3 Likes

Captain Scribesake… Sound really good! Also Mister Artist, Don’t blame the camera, blame the focus…

4 Likes

I have a good idea on the answer. Unfortunately, I already blew my guesses for today. Speaking of which, is it 3 guesses and you have to wait 24 hours or is there a definition on when the day starts and ends? @Scribesake

6 Likes

Yep used mine too, but I also think I have some idea of what’s going on now. Maybe. Who knows.

3 Likes