APRIL FOOLS TREASURE HUNT!!! [JOKE'S OVER!!!]

ARRRRGGG MATIES! IT IS I, SCRIBESAKE ON BOARD WITH YOU TODAY!!! :skull_and_crossbones: I wanted to host a giveaway of sorts, and since @ohko was doing a different type of giveaway format from the norm, I thought “Why not?” I wanted it to differ from someone being lucky and I wanted to try something new to spice things up as well. So it’s about time I host a treasure hunt! Even my Chrono Clock tells me so! :clock6:

Everything you need to know has been given to you. If I don’t get the correct answer within a day or so, then I’ll give a hint and see how things unfurl. The rules are simple:

Good luck and have fun. I hope it may be a challenge for you. The question is that since this is April fools, Will you behold a treasure chest filled with diamonds, Or will you get fools gold? :old_key:

21 Likes

Thanks for hosting! I’m going to try my best to hunt down the answer :female_detective:

7 Likes

I’m working on it too! it’s kicking my butt though, I think.

6 Likes

Same…

So tired, must sleep :sleepy:

But treasure… :drooling_face:

5 Likes

I generally suck at these. Had an idea, will see if it plays out. If not, I dunno if I’ll pursue further.

Edit: nope. GL;HF. Peace.

9 Likes

There’s more than one time zone matey.

6 Likes

bro i never did one of these before, and this is confusing the crap outta me. I see clues i just dont know where to go. Good luck feller jack sparrows.

4 Likes

Thank you, fixed. :grinning:

If you need help, remember that you can discuss it between yourselfs, just DO NOT give any obvious hints about the FINAL ANSWER or what the FINAL ANSWER is.

6 Likes

the answer is mayonnaise.

4 Likes

Nah, is clearly mustard :relieved:

6 Likes

lol u write

5 Likes

How should I say… It’s not so white as that. and if you did give me the correct answer here, remember. NO ONE WINS IF EVERYONE KNOWS. :dagger: (Or at least people who havn’t won yet.)

6 Likes

Just put my first guesses in. I’m not really sure what exactly I’m searching for here but maybe I stumbled upon it.

5 Likes

my brain hurts ffs

4 Likes

Isn’t it nice to use it once in a while?

7 Likes

I think I’m looking at stuff more than what I should :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

god dammit XD

3 Likes

I have no idea how far out or deep I should look! some of this stuff can go waaaay deep.

7 Likes

Hmmm :neutral_face: lol

4 Likes

Deeper than the post in the background.

5 Likes