Anyone Want These (Free) Keys? - Closed

I would like to play Regency Solitaire please.

Would be interested in The Original Strife: Veteran Edition.

@kovec Regency Solitaire is yours.

@markdarkness You got Original Strife.

Enjoy your games!

1 Like

Yoooo i’d definitely take pixel piracy! I could of sworn I was going to pick it up like 3 years ago but didn’t touch it because i’m pretty sure it was early access.

Pixel Piracy is the one game on the list that I considered keeping. But I already have more games than I have time to play, so it’s yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there, may I have Secret Agent please, if it is still available?

You got it @Azuka!

I’d like Hexcells Complete Pack.Thanks for the giveaway :innocent:

No problem. Sending it now :slight_smile:

Could I please have Trap Them - Sniper Edition?

Of course you can!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind comments @Gnuffi :slight_smile: See you in the other thread :wink:

1 Like

Hey DanosurJr I’d be interested in GAUGE or Velocity Ultra if either are still available

Hi DanosaurJr,

Is Expand is still available? If so I’d be grateful. :3

Cheers for the giveaway!

Thanks for the giveway, really appreciate it!! I’d like Velocity Ultra. I love shmups and this one looks fun.
Also, if nobody claims it, I’d take Cosmo’s Cosmic Adventure since it looks like one of those DOS games I used to play as a child.

if possible can i have Quiplash pleaseeeeeee

thanks!

Z.A.R. looks pretty interestin, would love to play it!

Hey @DanosaurJr, thanks for doing a giveaway, its very nice of you to do so. I don’t know why my giveaway is any more of a noble gesture (i may deliberately come across like that in the giveaway description but hopefully people realise I am goofing around) but just like you I have spare keys from bundles that I figure should go to some use. The fact that you are willing to give the codes away rather than use them for trading or otherwise is noble enough so you deserve this

bravo sir, BRAVO!

7 Likes

Can have a Velocity Ultra? pretty dope game tho

choice chamber would be lovely if that is still possible?