Anyone up for baseball, or slice dicing & ricing? šŸŽ Giveaway [Ended]

i tried looking, couldnā€™t find any veggie bacon here, (which i thought was odd):thinking:, much less ā€œthatā€ oneā€¦
(all i found were "make X fakon yourself recipes)
-must have been doing something wrong. Any danes on the forum have an idea where to acquire commercial veggie bacon?, (-that doesnā€™t require me to set up a lab and frankenstein it myself)

in the meantime while i continue my search, have another

(i guess the question is: ā€œwould that be strawberry flavoured bacon, -or bacon flavoured strawberry?ā€:thinking:)

5 Likes

Youā€™re killing me with these pigs! I kinda want one now :heart_eyes:

Iā€™ve seen some of the Frankenstein lab creations you mentioned. Bacon made out of rice paper and carrots :astonished: Sadly, I donā€™t believe Morning Star products are available in Europe (I can sense your disappointment). I know there are some other meatless ā€œbaconā€ products in the UK, but Iā€™m not sure about Denmark.

I have this friend who occasionally sends me pictures of the most mouth-watering bacon - just to bust my balls. I usually respond by sending the most horrid looking fake meat substitutes I can find. Tbh, I generally tend to avoid commercially available vegan meat products (although there are a few that are surprisingly decent).

2 Likes

ā€œhaha made you lookā€

(post for the sole purpose of linking; pure clickbait)

7 Likes

Well, it had to eventually happen.

Anyone know about Scalziā€™s Law(similar to Godwinā€™s Law)?
"It goes as such:

Any conversation on the internet will eventually include bacon in some way. And then be forwarded immediately to John Scalzi."

I had to add itā€¦

Scalziā€™s Canonical Bacon Page

Heā€™s one of my fav Sci Fi authorsā€¦and he taped bacon to his cat.

4 Likes

Lolā€¦ thatā€™s great!

3 Likes