Announcing: The NON-Lootbox, Loot Giveaway

I am sorry, I am a fraud, @Punkster (trying to get badges to increase what chances I might not have(Still waiting for my Regular but has to go 100days i think?))

4 Likes

Ah well, it was worth it anyway. How many badges do you currently have? Iā€™d look but I am doing 12 things at once atm.

2 Likes

Currently 13. :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

I counted that one. Down to 4 now. When I get to one, thatā€™s BED.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve 18, no big deal, and I still donā€™t know whatā€™s going on here :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

I have 19 badges. Give me all of the things.

5 Likes

Are we competing for the highest number of badges now?

Iā€™ve got 26 badges, maybe another addiction and 0 poops in my soups Steam libraryā€¦ just saying.

5 Likes

People came here yesterday, I will not call names @coralinecastell, and already have more badges than me. What sorcery is this?

8 Likes

I have been waiting all day for someone to post thisā€¦

Oh, and no whining eitherā€¦

6 Likes

Donā€™t underestimate how far nerds will go to get ā€˜freeā€™ games. I mean, if you go badge hunting for a few hours is almost the same as asking friends/ neighbors/relatives if they need some fixing for their PCā€™s, and getting the cash needed to buy the game in the first place.

3 Likes

that banner you made at the top is beautiful.

people are talking about badges, I have 15. :ā€™(

Iā€™ll be crying myself to sleep tonight.

5 Likes
4 Likes

You are fine.:+1:

You should see some of the banners he has made.He does awesome work.

4 Likes

Meanwhile at EA

Employee: ā€œSir, you need to take a look at this.ā€

CEO: ā€œWhat is it?ā€

Employee: ā€œItā€™s a non lootbox loot giveaway.ā€

CEO: ā€œHow can it be possible to give loot without the use of boxes? This isā€¦ impossibleā€¦ this is herecy of the highest order!ā€

6 Likes

wait wut.

2 Likes

so what is this? are we all gonna get season based accessories that we can only use when we get to level 50?

yā€™know, IRL.

5 Likes

i like how there was thrown a keyword in there -yet all, even the ā€œveteransā€, on the forum are now panicking about their badge amount :joy:

donā€™t sweat it that much people! :wink:

-stop worrying, most of you are fine :slight_smile:

6 Likes

everybody-panic

8 Likes

Iā€™m not particularly worried.

16 Likes

i reeeally wouldnā€™t want to be the one getting that shined and ready before a parade :joy:
-died from dehydration due to spit polishing

4 Likes