[Alienware Arena] The Game Vault Thread

Jesus the game is that heavy? Almost 150GB… And when you say “very hard mode” you mean buy it on Steam?

4 Likes

Yep, 130GB+ to be precise, and that’s only the base game.

And yeah, I’ve bought the game full price, hence “very hard”, heh. :money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

130GB+ is insane actually. My biggest game on my disk right now is only 50GB+ and iirc RDR2 is only around 150GB+, and Persona 5 Royal is 60GB for comparison :face_with_spiral_eyes:. I thought BG3 is a lightweight game but I was so wrong

4 Likes

Yeah, by looking at the screenshots you don’t imagine this game is that big. It’s even larger than Forza Horizon 5 and Borderlands 3!

Firefox_Screenshot_2023-09-25T21-51-22.284Z

Be ready to delete a few games from your PC if you wanna play this game, especially if you’re gonna play it with mods.

3 Likes

A bit of a jump from “Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition” 4GB, heh.

3 Likes

And more than half of Divinity: Original Sin 2’s installation size.

3 Likes

New month, new games in the Vault !

3800 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 4+

3800 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 5+

3500 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 3+

(Previously - 2500 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 3+)

3400 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 3+

3600 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 3+

3000 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 2+

2500 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 1+

(Previously - 3000 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 2+)

1800 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 1+

(Previously - 3200 ARP - Tier 3+ - Steam Version)

6 Likes

Lots of repeats, and I remember playing Payday 2 on my “piracy” days many years ago and not enjoying it at all.

4 Likes

I’ve just noticed now that they’ve changed schedules for the Vault, sorry, and I edited the main post to match it.

Here in Brazil the Vault will open much sooner than before: from 21:00 (9:00 p.m.) to 14:00 (2:00 p.m.)

6 Likes

Well there goes any chance at all of ever getting a game for me…that’s the middle of the day when I’m work.

5 Likes

Yeah, they did this in hopes it’ll suppress a bit or stop those site crashes altogether during the opening of the Vault. Let’s wait and see if it works however I’m very skeptical about it.

4 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Not sure what i am doing with this. I have Deceive Inc.

6 Likes

The Vault will open tomorrow so here’s a recap. Remember that they’ve changed schedules so program yourself accordingly!

3800 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 4+

3800 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 5+

3500 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 3+

(Previously - 2500 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 3+)

3400 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 3+

3000 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 2+

2500 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 1+

(Previously - 3000 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 2+)

1800 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 1+

(Previously - 3200 ARP - Tier 3+ - Steam Version)

7 Likes

As it was foreseen only Payday 3 was desired in this Vault. Eternights also gone.

7 Likes

Glitch Busters looks right up my alley, but I just can’t bring myself to use a good chunk of ARP for a game that looks like it will inevitably be in a game bundle. Patience is a virtue my friends. I am also kicking myself for not getting that Humble Bundle with Bang-On Balls. I only just had a good look at it. My nephews and I would have a blast with it!! :star_struck:

6 Likes

I also have been interested in snagging a key from this Vault however I think that I’ll save my ARP for all the good stuff next month.

Besides, there’s a way better game than the one I want, which’s Homestead Arcana:

And it even has got “Overwhelming Positive” reviews compared to the former.

5 Likes

Missed it. Had just gotten back from the hospital. Wasn’t really interested in any of them. So no loss. :thinking:

5 Likes

Well just saw they added Resident Evil 4 to the game vault but already sold out, only lasted 5 minutes. The remaining games are discounted for 1 day though.

7 Likes

Update: I got Glitch Busters on sale. Missed out on RE4, by a lot though so not too upset haha.

7 Likes

New month, new games in the Vault !

4950 ARP - Battle.Net Version - Tier 5

2950 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 1+

4000 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 4+

3200 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 3+

2900 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 2+

3200 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 1+

8 Likes