[Alienware Arena] The Game Vault Thread

@SaPOWrra Ah, eu sei como é. Já perdi muito jogo bom assim. Vou te mandar tudo em breve.

5 Likes

Meu amigo, salvou a minha vida viu, finalmente agora vou poder pegar um joguinho, era tanta raiva que eu estava igual o amigo lá em cima, já quase desistindo rsrs, muito obrigado, tu é o mestre!

6 Likes

@SaPOWrra De nada, e eu te entendo completamente.

Eu praticamente já tava jogando a toalha pro Vault até esse ponto. Só peço que guarde este segredo com você.

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Hi @SaPOWrra :wave:

Since I haven’t a clue as to what has been said…Let’s try some English here, OK?

5 Likes

Today the Vault will receive new games. What are your bets ?

I think we’ll have one or two restocks this time.

4 Likes

New month, new games in the Vault!

4200 ARP - Tier 4+ - Steam Version

4000 ARP - Tier 5 - Steam Version

3900 ARP - Tier 4+ - Steam Version

2900 ARP - Tier 2+ - Steam Version

3200 ARP - Tier 3+ - Steam Version

3500 ARP - Tier 2+ - Steam Version

7 Likes

I have 2 games in my WL there which is RE4 and SF6. Wonder which one should I get, probably SF6 if I manage to.

7 Likes

@ComNguoi I may be biased since I own it but I highly recommend going for SF6, which’s probably one of the best fighting games out there and a labor of love from Capcom. :+1:

Even if you’ve never played a fighting game before it’s a great gateway for beginners and casual players.

7 Likes

If not for my techie difficulties, I’d go for ResE 4

Hope you guys get stuff before the ninjas do.

6 Likes

@carvalho20ptc yeah I hope I can get it too. Im also like fighting game in general, tbh I didn’t expect AWA to give this game away this soon. Do you plan to get anything this month?

6 Likes

@ComNguoi I think I’ll go for Resident Evil 4 as well.

4 Likes

And shooting game is trash … Even if you reach over 5000pts …

5 Likes

@Allex Which game you’ll go for ? IMO Street Fighter 6 is the best of the bunch. :smiley:

5 Likes

@Allex I see. The full Stanley Excavation set would be very helpful to you but since you don’t have the Chai Stones, I suggest upgrading the Twitch and Steam Artifacts and scavenge for all and every ARP you can get.

4 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:Am probably going to wait this one out. :thinking:

4 Likes

They’ve changed the day the Vault will be open, giving us one more day to collect and scavenge all ARP we can to get the games!

4 Likes

And they are planning to remove daily bonus points… Right ? I am close to 4200 :smiley:

4 Likes

@Allex They daily quests have been replaced by the global weekly minigames now. You can get 28 ARP weekly doing them plus the extra minigame can get you some extra ARP.

3 Likes

The Vault will be opening tomorrow so here’s a recap.

4000 ARP - Tier 5 - Steam Version

3900 ARP - Tier 4+ - Steam Version

2900 ARP - Tier 2+ - Steam Version

3200 ARP - Tier 3+ - Steam Version

3500 ARP - Tier 2+ - Steam Version

7 Likes

30 minutes to go!

6 Likes