[Alienware Arena] The Game Vault Thread

i have dinamic ip but i was using chrome only in Android. Obviously for not spend all my time, i login in constantly with the same ip in all acc’s after i get all arp that i can get in the day (except twitch).

Thinking well, it would have been better, having five browsers on the phone and with the accounts always logged in. I also used a VPN to get 5 arp every day with the mini-game.

A lot of times when connecting with a vpn, sometimes it showed me that my account was suspended but it was always enabled instantly after changing ip.
Surely it showed me that message for using an ip banned from the vpn by alienware

3 Likes

New month, new games available from The Game Vault. And just like Epic Games and Indiegala they’re repeating two games from past Vaults and one from one of their giveaways.
I’ll skip this one for sure.

2900 ARP - Steam Key - Tier 2+

2700 ARP - Standalone Client - Tier 3+

Note: this game has already been given away in the past.

3200 ARP - Steam Key - Tier 4+ (Before: 2200 ARP - Steam Version - 500 Keys Available - Tier 1+)

3400 ARP - Steam Key - Tier 4+ (Before: 1600 ARP - Steam Version - 100 Keys Available - Tier 2+)

6 Likes

La inflación de AWA en 2023, llego con mas requerimiento en tier y arp, xD

7 Likes

Yeah, they’ve inflated many games along the way in order to combat bots and multi-account abusers so it’s harder for them to get keys.
If they’ll succeed on this only time will tell.

And yeah, I’ll skip this month’s Vault.

6 Likes

I am passing too.

@mtk-01 FYI English only here. Please and Thank you. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

Twitch Extension Issues

Don’t forget to get the “free” Artifact from the Marketplace. It costs 1 ARP and it’ll boost your Twitch ARP gain by 1 and also increase by 1 the number of ARPs you can get through the daily login. However it can be upgraded, giving more points the more Fragments you use to do so.

Location of the Artifact

More info on Artifacts HERE.

6 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

I went to the bottom of the artifact room screen to then find my new artifact and activate (equip) it.

5 Likes

@markwr You’re welcome, and yes, that’s correct. :+1:

One of the daily login rewards is 5 Fragments so make sure to use them to upgrade the Artifact, or you can buy 10 from the Marketplace.

4 Likes

I’m assuming “Fragments” is also something new? I don’t recall that term from the past.

4 Likes

@markwr Yes, they’re also new, and you use them to upgrade the Artifacts. On the Marketplace they’re always selling a pack of 10 Fragments for 100 ARP, which you can buy only once per month.

You upgrade Artifacts on the same place where you equip them as you showed in your picture.

4 Likes

Alienware Survey

With the survey above you can get a code to redeem 50 ARP to your account.

4 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles: (and that survey was pretty short too :nerd_face:)

4 Likes

ARP Booster will boost survey reward BTW…

5 Likes

Do we know when survey will end? Would like to use the Sunday/Monday method for my ARP booster. Thanks for all the tips everyone! :hugs:

5 Likes

Oops. Heh, I guess I should think twice before doing high ARP activities. Thanks for that reminder. :eyes:

4 Likes

If only I had any, heh. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome thanks :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Today The Game Vault will open so here’s a recap:

2900 ARP - Steam Key - Tier 2+

2700 ARP - Standalone Client - Tier 3+

Note: this game has already been given away in the past.

3200 ARP - Steam Key - Tier 4+ (Before: 2200 ARP - Steam Version - 500 Keys Available - Tier 1+)

3400 ARP - Steam Key - Tier 4+ (Before: 1600 ARP - Steam Version - 100 Keys Available - Tier 2+)

6 Likes

Two games are still up for grabs.

5 Likes