Add more games to the shop -.-

Joke ------->
Me

3 Likes

4 Likes

Donā€™t hack the planet, hack the sprinklers!

asdffff

4 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

He is so mean in his commentsā€¦ But heā€™s also so good to the little kids aspiring to him. My view about him completely changed when I watched the kids version of his show one fluke time. He is so ā€œin-characterā€ on TV, but I think heā€™s a really nice guy at heart.

5 Likes

He explained once that thatā€™s just the way it is; to be able to make it in the business u must be able to deal with the harsh behavior, pick yrself up, and be determined to do better, so i guess itā€™s sort of a filtering system if u will, if u canā€™t deal with it, u know itā€™s not for u. Basically, he had to go through that same shit whenever he messed up the same way they have to now in order to become better.

Iā€™m not saying i agree with it, rofl, i donā€™t, but it is entertaining nonetheless (from the few things iā€™ve watched online; i donā€™t have a tv, nor netflix or whatever)

4 Likes

Dude i just got one question
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rLtbtvR9lg

6 Likes

I probably shouldnā€™t have played that so loudly in my work placeā€¦ oh well, what is done is doneā€¦ :rofl:

5 Likes

dude, not the lamb sauce

4 Likes

Next time iā€™ll give you a heads up bro.

4 Likes

no need for that, even the ppl at his work should start looking for that damn lamb sauce

5 Likes
7 Likes

That was a great episode. I would even go as far as to say possibly my favorite episode.

3 Likes

agsdafadf

6 Likes

7 Likes

sfghddg

7 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes