A thing is going to happen to a thing

Something is about to happen. Something awesome. Ok, so maybe not awesome, maybe more like mildly cool. Only problem is, I can’t tell you what the mildly cool thing that’s about to happen is. Nor can I tell you when it is. It could be a few weeks, could be a few days. It probably will happen within the century. Maybe. Hopefully in our lifetime…
What I’m trying to get across, is that something that I think you’ll all find mildly cool will happen at one point or another. And it’s Nepenthe related. And it’s AAAHHHH inducing (for me at least, idk about anyone else). Where was I going with this?
Oh, yeah. Be on the lookout at Nepenthe on Steam, and please consider playing it / leaving a review if you haven’t already.

(sorry for the mild self-promotion, I’ll remove it if the mods want. I do think y’all will enjoy what’s coming though)

21 Likes

Well congratulations on the mildly cool eventually occurring thing!

16 Likes

It’s coming to chrono.gg lol

11 Likes

lol don’t spoil it

(that isn’t it, but it might also be true maybe?)

9 Likes

Elon Musk is sending a physical copy of it to Mars

9 Likes

You’re getting an Ancient Greek re-title? νηπενθές looks pretty swish…

9 Likes

I should re-release the game in Ancient Greek :face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

Steven Spielberg is directing Nepenthe the movie

the lead:

12 Likes

This thread reminded me of this lovely little song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-JBVq2LNxo
Enjoy, everyone.

9 Likes

11 Likes

Not a fan of these types of games. However, after watching the trailer and reading the description, I actually want to play this now xD

4 Likes

tell me its not this The Surreal RPG Collection on Steam

4 Likes

Mildly interesting… probably cool…

3 Likes

It isn’t that (but that is also a thing)

5 Likes

Thanks! That means a lot to me :3

4 Likes

alright, so since you posted this, 2 things have happened, (that i see), and i’m still not even sure if “that’s” what was going to happen

because it tracks with a few days (and within this century :smile:) but, if it’s indeed not happened yet 'cos “weeks”, then… wonder what it could be :thinking:

3 Likes

Yes it did. I bought the game and I gave someone a Christmas pressie…:gift: That’s TWO things…

8 Likes

Yay things are thingy thing thing

4 Likes

Trust me, it will be quite obvious when it happens (I hope) :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Make it happen then! Teasing is the worst. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes