A Hat In Time DLC September 13th - DLC FREE if you DOWNLOAD IT NOW!

Announcement video of all the new stuff for the Seal the Deal DLC for A Hat In Time. If you download it on the 13th of this month you will get the DLC for free.

16 Likes

neato :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

This is awesome! :slight_smile:

Thanks @PeteMcc!

4 Likes

Marked on the calendar!

4 Likes

do i get it even when i dont have a hat in time yet? im planning to buy it…
…seems like a mix between mario and zelda.

4 Likes

It’s, in one word, fun.

Loads of it, heaps of it. So if what you’re looking for is loads of fun, easter eggs, ingenius level design and fun combat, I think you won’t be disappointed.

Thanks @PeteMcc for the heads up. :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

I am assuming this will be a DLC made available on the Steam store website. So you will need to have the base game in your library to be able to add a free DLC…

I imagine this is a way for them to provide some people to buy the game in the first 24 hours after the DLC launch, so that they can then get the DLC for free.

Otherwise you would see a bunch of people getting the DLC without the basegame, and it would completely mess up the numbers on their end.

By the way, I played a little so far, and it’s totally like Mario Galaxy, so if you are into that game, definitely check this one out. It’s very well done. :slight_smile:

Oh, the script is sarcastic and funny too if I remember correctly.

6 Likes

very very very rarely are you ever able to add dlc to your account when not owning main game (think it’s only happened when handed directly through the api, like for instance when sega got linked steam accs and gave people their rewards through it “straight” in account)
so i would not bank on it, better to grab the game before if you really care about getting the dlc for free

+the game is fun like @coralinecastell says, :+1:

6 Likes

Seems like my kind of a game :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think i have “A Hat In Time” from some monthly HumbleBundle not too long ago. I will mark the 13th in my calendar then. Is that GMT or american time?

EDIT: Nevermind, steam tells me the exact hour here:

6 Likes

Thanks for heads up, would miss it otherwise… bookmarked.

6 Likes

sooo… apparently today is not the 13th? :thinking: :man_shrugging:
:smile: damn, don’t know what i was thinking, got slightly ahead of myself and momentarily disappointed for some reason :blush:
alrighty, tomorrow it is then! :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

It was in a humble monthly a month ago i think. I signed up for humble monthly specifically for this game lol.

The game is definitely one of the best 3D platformers iv ever played in my life.

2 Likes

… juuust sitting here counting the minutes… :eyes:
:alarm_clock:

3 Likes

It says less than an hour, so that means another 50 minutes from now. I am pretty sure it always unlocks on the hour.

2 Likes

hmm it says
"Oops, sorry!
An error was encountered while processing your request:

There was a problem adding this product to your Steam account."
when i try to add it to my account

^you need the main game first… (looking on your profile appears like you don’t own a hat in time)
-i added my dlc just fine

main game is currently discounted too, just grab it y’all!

2 Likes

oh no… im not that quick :confused:

mabey i can trade it from someone

this is so sad

1 Like

@PeteMcc, @Punkster, make sure you claim this on time! You are the only people on my Friendlist who have yet to claim this from your wishlists!

3 Likes

Thank you, Maoski, budski.

3 Likes