A Hat In Time DLC September 13th - DLC FREE if you DOWNLOAD IT NOW!

You are welcome!

Now the people who don’t have it on the WL but who have the game:

@xist, @Elocin30, @coralinecastell, @Evranu, @AcornAvenger, @GanbaRANGER, @MattnessLP, I hope you see this in time!

6 Likes

Thanks

I only really have it because after it was given away in the Monthly, and Gnuffi went super enthusiastic about how great it was, I decided I had to trade something for it. One kidney later and I now have an ace platformer and free dlc! (good thing they didn’t want a kidney for it else I’d have been in trouble).

4 Likes

Awesome, thank you so much! I just saw it in time, since it’s already 2:30 am on the 14th here in Germany. The game was super interesting when I tried it on Gamescom last year, and I got it from the recent Humble Monthy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Didn’t see this until 5am central, but at least it was in time. Thanks! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I grabbed it, thanks for the reminder

3 Likes

I am glad that everyone’s picking it up. :slight_smile:

Especially you @PeteMcc, I was getting worried that you would miss it and end up being the one to tell us and then forget yourself…

2 Likes

i’m noticing @AcornAvenger and @snake153 don’t have it on my store page, just a little reminder to try and grab it before the free offer expires (in around 4 hours i guess?) A Hat in Time - Seal the Deal on Steam
-hope you all get it in time those who hasn’t :+1:

4 Likes