1 Screen Platformer giveaway

It is a short but sweet little platformer. I got a key from the dev (super nice guy btw) but I already owned the game so I figured I would give it to someone on chrono. I will pick someone at random in a day or 2. anyone can join the giveaway as long as your account is a week old. I have never done a giveaway on here so i hope it works out well. :slight_smile:

20 Likes

OMG! That looks super hard! Too challenging for me wee me, but wanted to give you kudos for doing a giveaway. ^^

5 Likes

Looks pretty fun. But I have recently tortured myself with enough difficult platforming I thinkā€¦ The fact that the game fits on one screen and has 90 achievements really speaks to how tough the game itself must be. Thanks for bringing the game to chrono for a giveaway!

5 Likes

Not entering, but itā€™s nice of @KingJamezJr to run a giveaway! Very generous.

Good luck to everyone, and enjoy the game if you win!

3 Likes

Sure, iā€™m feelinā€™ up for some hair-tearinā€™ platforming.

4 Likes

Good for you. Congrats! Not entering but it looks good :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

You know whatā€¦ count me in. Reminds me of 1001 spikes which is insanely hard, but amazing. And I donā€™t have too many letā€™s make this game hard just for the sake of making it hard games. Thanks for the giveaway @KingJamezJr and glad to see it being your first giveaway. :+1:

4 Likes

WOW! This guys seems like the real deal. I am going to buy one key for myself and 3 for @KingJamezJr to giveaway or i will giveaway. It appears this $1.00(which is on saleā€¦50% off) game is loved by speedrunners. They basically did his beta testing FOR him. But it does have an EASY mode too.
I hate speedrunnersā€¦Itā€™s the thought that counts.
Read here:
https://imgur.com/t/speedrunning/OUtDA5J )

He even quit his job.

7 Likes

OK! Bought mine. I will pay for 3 runner ups. :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

@KingJamezJr, you can message me who wins so Ii can buy the 3 keys.

I will use the bot if we have lots of runner ups.

7 Likes

Great. Thx You :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok Quick update we now have 2 entries and 4 copies of the game @Schizo i cant tell of that is you wanting to be a part of the giveaway so if you are even a bit interested in playing the game please enter the giveaway it takes about a half an hour to finish so if time is your concern no need to be also thank you @delenn13 for the REALLY nice gesture.

4 Likes

I am in the middle of cooking dinner but you will get your keysā€¦Just may be a bit late!

And hereā€™s hoping steam will let me gift 3 keys. :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

If thereā€™s extra keys, Iā€™ll enter. I wouldnā€™t want the keys going to waste - plus, playing Pony Island (yes, Iā€™ve finally played it) got me in the mood for platformers.

3 Likes

Generous as always @delenn13 :yum:

4 Likes

Idk Iā€™m late to the party(as always), but I read itā€™s over since 2 days and also that it isnā€™t so Iā€™m confused and saying hello Iā€™m here hands open any leftovers? :sweat_smile::crazy_face:

4 Likes

Ok im going to start giving away the prizes to the winners soon so if you want to enter now is your last chance

4 Likes

CONGRATS TO
@HouGuard
@Koroth
@Buzzyboii
@anon63424221
YOUR KEYS WILL BE SENT TO YOU ASAP

8 Likes

Well, as soon as Steam lets me buy themā€¦LOL!

I know I have @Buzzyboii and @Koroth as friendsā€¦donā€™t think I have you @anon63424221. Want to friend me then if you wantā€¦after you get the key, you can unfriend meā€¦Up to you! I donā€™t byte much and i have had my shots :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

OK! All Have been sent but @anon63424221. Hope everyone enjoys and thanks to @KingJamezJr for Having his first giveaway :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

You did good :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

And I noticedā€¦No mention of Garfield Cart :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Thanks for the key, @delenn13!

And, of course, big thanks to @KingJamezJr for hosting the giveaway!

:heavy_heart_exclamation:

I canā€™t wait to play this game ahhhhhhh!

4 Likes