You're Banned!

banned for second-guessing yourself

[also, dude, when is that thing that is going to happen to a thing gonna happen already?]

8 Likes

Banned for adding a message…

6 Likes

banned for getting a like for your ban

9 Likes

banned for using basic font

9 Likes

banned for being a hypocrite

6 Likes

𝓨𝓸𝓾’𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓽

7 Likes

blackpixel

blackpixel

B̵̤͘á̵̻ṉ̸̽n̷̾ͅe̵͕͠d̶̞̑ ̷͎̆f̸̩͆o̸̧͝r̸͓̃ ̵̝͆m̸̠͠ē̵̗s̷̰̎ś̷̢i̸̜͘n̶̳̈́g̵̓ͅw̷͍͒̓̉i̸̛̫t̵̡͍̽̚̕ẖ̵̅ ̸̳͚̀t̶͙͂h̶̺̗͉̀ḗ̵̲̼̻ ̶̧̮̽f̵̥̔̎͊ō̷̮̮n̸̨͈̑t̶͚̱̉͜s̵͕̝̣̏ä̷̝̯̤́͊̂ń̷̯͈͉̗̖̥̈́̅̃d̷̪̄̓ ̵̨̃u̷͎̹̲͒̐n̸̖͒̂̉ļ̷̡̭̙̯͔̏̽͒͝e̸̍̇̋͂̀ͅâ̴͈͎͓̫̯̝̒͋̆͠s̸̗̣̞͇̗̖̐́̍h̶̡̛̲̪̗͕͗̐̑̀̿i̸̧͔͍͚̝̞̓̐̍̄͝n̵̡̛̤̼̘̰̐͒̔̓͘g̸͓̜̞͘t̷̡͖̏̍̇͂̚h̴̡͔̖̥̜̦̐͂i̴̢̧̨̛̹̬͙̫͎̖̼̺̿͊̒͛̌̂̒̉̌̒̃͐͛͆̕s̸̛͉͔͙̞̜̬̜͔̣͓̖̖̰͕͙̳̀̂͐̊̓̈́̾̈͊̊̚̕͝͝ ̴̩̭̣̗͈̻̲̦̘̈́̓̈͆̔͋͒̌̄̇͋̿͑͝é̴̡̡̡̦̜̠̹̬̳̺̗̖̝̝̪͆̃̈́̾̽v̶̳̯̲̏͜î̷͇̙̖͚̟̠͔͖̹̣͉̜̠͖̝͕̍̐̆̅̋̓̂̽̎̾̉͐̄̅͘͘͜͠ͅl̶̛̮̠̹̉̽̀̀̔ ̷̼̩̞͈͗̒͒͛̕͝ḯ̶̢̞͉̣̄̆̿͋̃̂́̓̕͝ṇ̷̛̬̮͈͍̃͒̊͒̕̕͝ţ̸̹̟̲͈̯̖̪͚͙̠͎̟̙̺̈́ǫ̴̧̟͖͚̬̳̼̾́̐͂̒̓̈̀̈́͒̒̀̄͠ ̶̣̲̞̜͙̰̔̄̊̀̄́͒̒͘͝ṯ̸̢̨̡̢͎͕̯̗̱͇̮̱̣̼̳͖̔͑̈́̿͆̕h̴̛͍͔͖͈̪̱̱̹͎͈̤̋̂̈́̅̓͝ê̷̡͍̈̑́̒͝ ̶̡̡͈̹̝͎̹̪̭̲̼͈̘̮͋̌̾̀̇͆͜w̵̡̺̯̼͇̥̤̪̯͈̟̏̈́͑́̋̎͝o̵̡̭̖̲͇̦̖̐r̷̠̯̱̥̲͇͎͔̤̥͍͈͎͔̦̞̉l̸̞̬̽̿͆͠d̵̨̛̟̘̐́͌͗̔̄̅̌͊̃̽̂͒̚͘͠.̵̲͖̖͍̬̖͎̬͚̙̖̳͛̈́̇̿́̉̀̿̀̐̃̓͝͠

blackpixel

blackpixel

14 Likes

Banned for not getting the joke on my last ban and for entering the matrix

12 Likes

Banned for having two reasons for a ban…

10 Likes

Banned for having only 1 reason to ban

7 Likes

Banned for typing 1 instead one…

7 Likes

Banned for typing 1 and one

8 Likes

Banned for not liking people who type the number one. (Now you can dislike me too because i typed it as well.)

7 Likes

Banned for typing in a small font

7 Likes

BANNED FOR NOT TYPING IN A REALLY BIG AND OBNOXIOUS FONT

10 Likes

Banned for missing out on some good pizza

9 Likes

Banned for not telling me about it…

7 Likes

Banned for thinking that dropping a few keys excuses not reading every thread up to his registration to catch up on everything that has happened before his arrival!

8 Likes

Banned for assuming that while evading my reasons…

6 Likes

Banned for ending every ban with the dreaded triple dot. I hate a dangling participle.

7 Likes