yono and the celestial elephants key revoked

10 months ago I bought the game on chrono.gg the Yono And The Celestial Elephants game and yesterday it was revoked.

4 Likes

It’s possible some keys ended up on on greymarket sites so the devs/publisher revoked the whole batch, and your key happened to be in that batch.

In addition to telling Chrono, you may want to reach out to the devs/publisher as well, as they’re the only ones who can revoke keys. Hopefully Chrono can contact them as well.

5 Likes

u might want to send an email to help@chrono.gg, though I imagine that email might be dead now

anyone know if there’s a Nexus help email?

2 Likes

@KSib has posted it on the discord to the nexus peeps, not sure if they are going to be able to help, but I am sure they will do their best. I am curious about the situation @Alfhar, did you redeem the key 10 months ago and it was revoked now and removed from your library, or did you just try and claim it now?

4 Likes

More links:
https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/rvthRDV
and your topic on Steam

Game has been removed from Steam library? Or you talk about key. I bought this game here too and it is still in my library.

4 Likes

Sounds like @PeteMcc and @KSib have this under control. :eyes: :star_struck: :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Answer from dev:

Page with orders still exists :grinning:

3 Likes

steam really gotta fix their revoke key button/function and its description :unamused:

3 Likes

I used the key in my account in those days that I bought it in Chrono.gg this was in May 2020, which is very strange to me is what happened, the game was now revoked and removed from my account. The good thing is that the developer gave an explanation and told me how I can solve it, since I have a capture of the alert and I am lucky that the Chrono.gg page with the purchases I made still exists.

7 Likes

Let us know if you get this straightened out. I got a key for that game too through the coin shop but it wasn’t revoked.

2 Likes