Yogscast tat leftovers "giveaway"

With the recent Yogcast bundle cluttering up pages on my humble “archive”, i’m trying to do some cleaning and get rid of all the weird dlc, tat, f2p stuff etc etc,
Since this is just some “spring cleaning”, don’t expect anything “great”, 'cos it’s really not
But if you do happen to either play any of these main games and want the dlc, or just generally interested in some of this stuff, just say so

no fancy requirements for entry, if you want it just post a comment with the item(s) desired, -if multiple want the same stuff, i’ll probably just roll for it.
(do note that not all of the “stuff” is steam key dlc, i’ve tried to section the “non”-stem codes for themselves)

NASCAR Heat 2 - October Jumbo Expansion
(requires the main game on steam to activate)

(small “maybe” disclaimer; potentially used, but) should be unused key:
Gangs of Space Jingle Jam Pack
(requires the base f2p game on steam account to activate key)

Figment Soundtrack
(requires the main game on steam to activate)

non-Steam stuff
(some games might be on steam, but not a steam key/code redemption done elsewhere, like in-game, game’s own client, etc etc etc. Links merely to display game belonging to dlc/pack)

Robocraft Jingle Jam Pack
(Note: Code expires on 01/01/2021 at 00:01 UTC.)

Blade & Soul Giveaway Pack
(Note: Code expires on 12/31/2018) (Note; Region Restrictions, -potentially limited to only the EU section, uncertain)

Guardians of Ember - Iron Spine Costume DLC (Expired)

23 Likes

Can I enter for the Awesomenauts Pack?

2 Likes

ofc!
i’ll let this giveaway stay up a while, since it’s not “games” i’m assuming it won’t be as popular/quickly requested for the various items, as other giveaways
but i’ll note any/every entry and update when it’s time/i send out PM’s

I’d love to enter for Guild Wars 2. I played the original game to death back in the day but never got around to the sequel.

Edit: @Gnuffi Already got it from @anyamtikja so you can take me off.:smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll enter for the Guild Wars 2 pack. A game I kept hearing about but never actually got around to playing it. If I win the pack then I’ll finally have no excuse to forget about it!

And if I don’t win, well I still have to play XCOM: Enemy Unknown with the Long War mod, I just got 10 new modded civs in Civ 6 (for example the Glorious PC Master Race, the Straw Hat Pirates, Planeptune and Arturia Pendragon as the leader of Britain), and I just found that copy of Stardew Valley I won here a few months ago, and sank 8 hours into it today.

3 Likes

ill enter for anything!! thanks in advance

1 Like

I would like the star trek online one and thanks for the giveaway !

2 Likes

I would like to enter for guild wars 2 or the Neverwinter Starter Pack. Thanks for doing giveaways like this.

3 Likes

Nice giveaway! I’d like to enter for the Battlerite YogYog bear please.

3 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway dude; I’ll enter for the Battlerite mount.

3 Likes

Could I have the Awesomenauts DLC please. Thanks for doing the give away.

3 Likes

Battlerite mount would be most appreciated, after that Awesomenauts pack and Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition.
Thanks for doing these Gnuff :heart:.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for doing this giveaway! I was planning on doing the same thing, but unfortunately, my indecisiveness made me miss the deadline for the bundle so I wasn’t able to buy it. I’m kinda sad because there were around 25 games I could have seen myself playing, but looking through the bundle introduced me to some great games that I’m buying while the Steam sale is on!

Anyways, I’d love to enter for Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition and the Neverwinter Feywild Starter Pack (if I can enter for two?). I recently downloaded Guild Wars and I love it so much, and I play Neverwinter with my friends (we also do a D&D campaign together :stuck_out_tongue:) so I would use both! Again, thank you so much for this chance. :heart:

2 Likes

if any one is impatient, or doesn’t win something desired, -it seems another user bought the same bundle with leftovers too :wink:
https://206.81.1.216/t/yogscast-bundle-add-ons-few-games-giveaway-please-take-them/7609?u=gnuffi
so can visit that if you don’t get what you wanted here

i’ll do my initial servings tomorrow, and leave the rest “unselected” up until they gradually gets picked off(too tired atm gonna crash soon)

2 Likes

Hey I’d like to enter for the Battlerite mount and the Awesomenauts package (If we can only enter for one thing just put me in for the Battlerite mount). Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

all right first bunch of stuff have been handed out, congrats people
the rest will stay up, and will randomly draw and send out the leftovers once in a while as requests (hopefully) trickle in

2 Likes

If I may, I would like to request the Celeste DLC pack for Idle champions of Forgotten Realms. Thank you If I am picked for anything 0/

1 Like

3 months later??? lol, i guess why not it seems to be open still

1 Like

I joined the idle champions discord server and they told me about it, I just found out about this game two days ago sorry.

2 Likes

it’s okay @MatrixGamer73 :slightly_smiling_face:
the Giveaway never ended per se, it just sorta fizzled out due to some not being interested in most of this free 2 play/yogscast tat leftovers i had :wink:
and i just checked, and still have the Celeste Starter Pack for “idle champions of the forgotten realms” :+1:
so if you still want it just let me know/leave a message (so i know you’re still “here”) and i’ll PM you the code
:hugs:

4 Likes