Yeah guys, worry about Microsoft 10 spying on you...

looool, starting to think yr delusional

2 Likes

A police raid xD and I’m serious :3

until I am locked up English people shouldn’t worry xD unless there’s a reason they pick and select certain people?

I once stole a lump of cheese from tesco.

1 Like

If you guys haven’t yet, I strongly recommend watching:

Citizenfour (2014)

Also, this TED talk by Glenn Greenwald is amazing:

If you’re thirsty for more, don’t forget to check out:

6 Likes

I really need to start listening to that. I get recommended it all the time.

2 Likes

Except for getting some music elsewhere I don’t use my PC for anything crazy, really, so I’m not concerned and Apple doesn’t allow these backdoors in their OS as far as I know, so my phone is hopefully safe.

3 Likes

Although I do not own any apple product and do not intend to, Tim Cook made a nice pronunciation about privacy the other day.

The truth is we could make a ton of money if we monetized our customer. If our customer was our product, we could make a ton of money. We’ve elected not to do that. We don’t –
(applause)
Our products are iPhones and iPads and Macs and HomePods and the Watch, et cetera, and if we can convince you to buy one, we’ll make a little bit of money, right? But you are not our product.
You are our customer. You are a jewel, and we care –
(laughter)
We care about the user experience. And we’re not going to traffic in your personal life. I think it’s an evasion of privacy. I think it’s – privacy to us is a human right.

4 Likes

the fbi? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Guys guys… no worries… chill… i have discovered a great turn around! I taped my phone right above a book of drawings i drew myself. So each time they woukd spy on me, they would say : awww how cute!! :astonished:
Win wiii…

• Poof and explosive noises in the back ground: FBI, on the ground… gun shots… war anthem… and suddenly outta nowhere: Warning, weather storm activated (RA2) *
4 Likes