Yakuza is on Steam... when did this happen?

Just happened to run into it on Steam. I’m wondering how long SEGA has made these known… and where the catalogue will expand from here.

If I had to take a guess, Persona 5 is definitely next, considering how adamantly Atlus has tried to fight emulation.

Also, both games are using Denuvo… RIP.

4 Likes

Apparently 5 days ago Sega released the announcement trailer. So i guess it was buried under E3 news. Video haven’t even broken 10k views yet.

It’s only 20 bucks and now with uncapped frame rate.

Persona 5. Getting that shizz on PC would make me the happiest baby boy.

EDIT
Went into Steam to wishlist Yakuza 0 and noticed i had clicked the follow button.
So at some point i already knew of it coming to PC. :confused:

3 Likes

What games? I see no games. No idea what you’re talking about.

3 Likes

I thought Denuvo only lasted around 3.82 seconds before it is cracked. Why do companies still use it?

4 Likes

Heh, fair enough. Happens all the time.

Just the other day, a friend was telling me to get Total War: Warhammer… went ahead and got it, then I was just stuck completely bamboozled. “Where’d my $23 go?”

1 Like

I have absolutely no clue. Then again, Sony’s off punishing their users for playing Fortnite on PS4. Why would a DRM they helped to create make any more sense?

Anyway, at least SEGA told us this time. Accident or not, what happened with Sonic Mania was a dirty trick, and CW definitely wasn’t happy about it.

I don’t really care what you do with your game launch, but what really gets me mad is when games are left with it eternally. MGS V and Deus Ex MD still use that accursed software.

3 Likes

To the pockets of the devil himself.

I got one horrible experience with a game with Denuvo once. I ended up having to pirate it to be able to play a game I purchased. Never again.

2 Likes