XCOM 2 -90% @ Steam

It’s part of the 2K sale: https://store.steampowered.com/sale/2kpublishersale2021

11 Likes

4€ for a nice game. Personally Im going to give a try to XCOM: Enemy Unknown

5 Likes

Good deal. The DLCs are not included but have a discount too. Looks like $20 for the whole XCom 2 collection.

4 Likes

OMG… XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack 80% off.
If I close my eyes it won’t see my desire :persevere:

6 Likes

image :smirk:

-not on friendlist, can’t gift you :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Gnuffi, thank you kindly, but… giving away spare keys is one thing, but spending your money like that is a whole nother level.
That screenshot looks super sexy, but I would need to shine your shoes or shovel your driveway or something:D

And yes, no one does… behold: my friendlist xD
If it wasn’t for the fact that this one gentleman wanted to share some kind words on the Steam chat specifically, it would have been showing a nice, even zero:D

4 Likes

Strategy games uh i pass , i bad of it

3 Likes

Did you offend the Mighty and powerful Strategy genre, I’ll shoot you when I finish my turn and recover my AP’s

Well, I understand you, this genre isn’t for everybody, can be frustrating and sometimes annoying, I’m still getting into turn-based games, Xcom can be considered as a paradigm from this subgenre, probably I’ll give it a try but now I’m looking forward to other games like ( Xenonauts, Warhammer 40k: Armageddon, Fallout Tactics: BoS)

7 Likes

that is probably the sleekest friendlist i’ve seen in a long while, does not look bad tbh

slav pride? dang, i can never bypass that armor, @onLooSe puts me through the wringer just even if i try :sweat_smile: nothing wrong with that Seeker, :+1:
guess we just gotta hope it gets bundled soon so spare keys suddenly appear :wink:

5 Likes

`:D That would be marvelous:)

4 Likes

Thanks @pegasusz :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes