Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 + 2 Months Free

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is currently $1 for the first month and if you subscribe now you also get 2 months free! This deal used to be only for new subscribers but Xbox recently extended the deal to returning subscribers as well.

This is crazy good deal, imo, even if you don’t have an Xbox and only play on PC like me lol

14 Likes

Sounds nice!

@ToxicScarecrow When does this offer end though? Looked around and couldn’t find anything on duration.

4 Likes

I’ve sadly done the deal before, but hey, if I had a dollar I’d check to see if it’s possible for prior subbers. It would be cool if it were!

4 Likes

Two guys said on a post that they had been unsubscribed for a good while, and this worked for them.

5 Likes

Well I’ll be! Now I gotta get meself a dollar. Thanks for letting me know! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is an amazing deal for jobs with Summer vacations. And even for people that play only on weekends. Thanks for the heads up. :+1:

5 Likes

I haven’t been able to find if this is a limited time offer or not. The $1 game pass price for brand new subscribers has been around since it launched. It was only until recently that this changed to include people who have been unsubscribed for awhile, so returning subscribers. Personally I have not been subscribed for about 2 months and qualify for the offer. I’m not sure what the cutoff is for qualifying as “returning.”

This could very well turn into something more permanent. I could see them maybe removing the 2 free months at some point, but I could see them keeping the $1 for 1 month around to entice people to return. That would work out great for me! :laughing: I cancel after a couple months because I know I’m not going to use it during particular months…PoE league starts for example lol.

4 Likes

Nice!
The only thing for me to work out now is if I can play and finish:

• Battletech
  • Gears Tactics
  • Phoenix Point
  • Superhot MCD

in 3 months - should be doable… right?

6 Likes

Depends on how much you’re able to play and how well you ignore any new additions they make to the game library lol

4 Likes

lol So true.

Likely, I hope. new PCaround July /August, so I hope the offer isn’t too limited.

4 Likes

Thanks @ToxicScarecrow :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes