Wow Free to Play for a week!

World of Warcraft is free for a week! Just log into your battle.net account and click on the gifts tab in the top right-hand corner to claim it. (Not sure about the requirements like if you needed to have had an active subscription in the past - I know I did) :blush::confetti_ball:

10 Likes

Damn, I don’t have that gift. :frowning:
I was so excited about playing WoW again just for a week. Shame.

7 Likes

Doesn’t it run with some sort of permanent trial thing these days? Some lower level cap and some economic limitations and such I think. So if you really wanted to play it I’m sure you can get in, get a taste and get bored of it again.

4 Likes

Yeah it does have the trial, but I’ve already played it and is boring as hell 'cause of the level cap. xD

5 Likes

There’s always Guild Wars.

Sorry for the SHAMELESS tie in. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Me neither.

3 Likes

I got it. Like I said, I’m not sure of the requirements :confused: I had an active subscription before - maybe that’s why? Sorry it didn’t work for you guys :sunflower:

4 Likes

I’ve played Guild Wars, but I don’t really like it.

2 Likes

I wish I could find a party to go back and play with. Guild Wars was my life as a kid.
2 years ago I went back and played through a character on Prophecies and only saw like 10 people throughout, it’s a bit sad

4 Likes

I feel you. I have more hours in this game than I’d like to admit, pretty much half of my teenager’s life (the other half being occupied by Morrowind :see_no_evil:). I spent most of the time with PvP though, which is still the best of its kind among MMORPGs in my opinion. But I might be a little biased here :wink:
Wouldn’t want to play through it again though, I’d be afraid to ruin all those well kept memories.

*cough*… now better BTT before this evolves into a discussion about which MMO is better :sweat_smile:

3 Likes