Women & Videogames.

It’s international women’s day!! :tada:

So tell me about your favourite game designers, illustrators, writers, journalists…

You name It!! Tell me about her work and why you enjoy It so much.

o8x1EwL6_400x400

Personally I want to tell you about a project called Todas Gamers, a safe space for women to write about videogames.

It’s moderated so you don’t have tu put up with nasty coments and you can even post anonymously.

Everybody Is welcomed, profesional or not, they do have a pool of regulars but If you have an experiencie to share and need help writing just ask for help, they got you covered.

(Don’t know If they’ll help with translation to spanish, but If you’re interested I can help with that and talk to them for you, they’re super nice I bet we’ll figure It out)

They even do game jams!!

It’s such a high quality, refreshing place to visit.
I read one article about a gamer mother and her experience with videogames now that she has a kid and It was awesome.

Twitter contact: @TodasGamers

13 Likes

This saddens me

8 Likes

Hear ya, It sucks that this kind of thing It’s needed :confused:

7 Likes

Yes, it does. I won’t even buy anything from Gamersgate…With all that BS!

5 Likes

I love women.

9 Likes

I’m pretty sure Gamersgate and the Gamergate controversy are totally unrelated :grin:

10 Likes

Thank you for correcting me. You are absolutely correct. If i am wrong; I am wrong.

I don’t mind being corrected. Just next time give me a link. :nerd_face:

Just to make up… Here’s a review of an author I like…The movie is out today…A Wrinkle in Time.

6 Likes
  1. IDGA is cool.
  2. #SheHacks is cool.
  1. Girls Make Games is cool.
  1. Women are amazing. :yellow_heart:
6 Likes

I thought this was an interesting read…

https://www.geek.com/games/11-women-who-shaped-the-world-of-gaming-1733556/?source

8 Likes

Yes It was! :star_struck: Thanks for sharing ^^

5 Likes

( In a Nerdy lone 9gagger voice ) There’s no gamer grills
(^ this kind was what i was referring to by nerdy 9gagger… i just have to follow the traditions before celebrating the Joy )

I know i’m 6 days late but… Happy Woman’s Day!!! To all women, gamers and non-gamers, you make the world a better place!

7 Likes