Witness Game Key

I have a key for The Witness as part of the Covid bundle at HB. Already played it through on PS4, didn’t care for it. The logic puzzles are alright. Some are pretty clever, some don’t make sense at all to me (maybe I’m just clueless, haha).

I don’t want this to go to bots or ninjas so just post something funny here and I’ll pick a winner. Work has hit a real low point and I could use a laugh. No limits on post number or whatever. Can be anything, not just pictures.

I’ll PM the winner and announce it here.
Restrictions: Account older than a month; 8 or more badges; keep it classy.

Deadline: 2 Oct 20 @2359 MST (Sorry, a lot has been going on. I’ll be up late anyway streaming, so I’ll announce a winner after midnight.)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/210970/

23 Likes

I have visited the site for years, but only recently started using the community tab, oh well xD

EDIT: @Fuzzles i managed to get the 8 badges! (there were some thresholds i could already get just by being a member for so long)
anywho, this is my entry!

9 Likes

Not entering; already have but thank you for the giveaway, @Fuzzles :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

A friend of mine did a review:

6 Likes

I know a very classy restaurant.

@Trengo442 Your avatar might turn out to be the funniest thing in this thread:D

7 Likes

Really a great game. Already got it for free from Epic, so not entering (it would only be for the fact that Steam version has achievements, so not really worth it, better leave it to somebody else ! and I have only 4 badges)

5 Likes

@Trengo442 That is cutest thing! Can I hug thine snail? Omg so kawaii!

@Fuzzles :hugs: Honest can’t think of the funnies yet, have a :cookie:

4 Likes

I got it from Epic so I’m not participating but thanks for the giveaway!!!

3 Likes

It’s a really excellent game, I played through Epic after getting it there, and I have since also acquired it for Steam, why? Who knows, some game collecting mentality going on there I suppose.

So of course I am not entering.

But I came by to say thanks to @Fuzzles and to point to a few people who have it wishlisted though:

@Gnuffi, @dogetail, @joxter, @NICK9X9, @carvalho20ptc, you people may want to enter.

8 Likes

I did get the game on Epic, but it was… less than friendly to me there. Basically decided that I didn’t install the game, and didn’t want to reinstall cause I have it installed (???). So I’ll join, but if other people that fully don’t have it join to, they should take priority

Edit: Oh I forgot the funnies! Well it’s time for this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-UmfqFjpl0

4 Likes

Hmm, I think I’ll enter. As for something funny, well, maybe this one ?

Oh, and thanks for the giveaway. :+1:

4 Likes

Entering and sending my funny as a PM bc it’s a bit NSFW haha :shushing_face:

7 Likes

aww, thank you :slight_smile:
honestly i had no idea this was still my avatar, i haven’t changed it in years xD
its from Adventure Time in case you were wondering

5 Likes

thanks xD

4 Likes

I think you could spoiler that. Also, send it to me :V

6 Likes

I’d like to enter! I’ve heard mixed things about the game but its style of puzzles seems like something I’d get on with. Never seems to get quite cheap enough for my budget though.

I’m not big on humour, but this series of candy commercials always makes me smile:

(Despite the thumbnail image, it’s nothing lewd.)

6 Likes

Thanks for your generosity!

This one never gets old for me:

8 Likes
4 Likes

@eishiya I love that series too. ^^

4 Likes

Not participating. Thank you for the giveaway.

Just to make sure I don’t accidentally win.

sad

7 Likes

yep. got it when they released it on epic, amazing game. Thanks for the giveaway @Fuzzles but not entering, just came in to say thanks. :+1:

3 Likes