Wishlist Omensight on Steam & Get Stories: Path of Destinies Free + Other Rewards

Was it in the same email? I only entered the the stories keys and didnt even read the rest of the email. I sent it to the void if i did win.

3 Likes

No, it would have been in a separate email sent out before the Stories email.

Like @Fraggles pointed above, it would be titled Congratulations! You are a winner of a FREE Omensight Steam Key!"

@Enki, I wondered the same thing too… if anyone got an Omensight key…

7 Likes

well in that case nope :grin:

3 Likes

The dev just answered and I guess Outlook has denied all of their emails so I never got it. He gave me all of the keys though :slight_smile: Guess I need to start using gmail more often lol

8 Likes

Just FYI to everyone, the developers also sent an email to everyone who participated in their event that they would be sending out OST and Artbook of Omensight. You have to respond to the email indicating if you want Steam Keys or Direct Download for these. They are asking for a response before the end of May I believe. Check your emails…

7 Likes

Well I did receive that email yesterday for the survey and then today received the original email with my keys, so I guess they got the Outlook problems handled. Still cool that the dev took the time to DM me the keys and chatted a little bit with me, I was talking to him about an older game of theirs, Tiny Brains, that we were a fan of :+1:

6 Likes