Windows 11

Because time estimation is a thing windows has always been known to excel at.

6 Likes

I have no idea what you are talking about, now just give me 30.000 days while i wait for Win 95 to install this program.

6 Likes

This is a true story. This will mean something for those of you old enough to remember using DOS (MS-DOS or PC-DOS) as your operating system for years. The first time I ever saw Windows on someone’s PC, when I booted it I thought it had locked up, so after a while I turned the PC off and tried to boot again. I did this a couple of times, but eventually realized that the PC was not locking up during the boot … the boot was taking WAY LONGER than DOS ever did, so I thought it was not working. :nerd_face:

2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Thought I’d try it out. It’s okay. Seems to use less resources than 10, at least for me.

5 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Any news on the requirements potentially changing?

3 Likes

I only found these. They’re the same news.

3 Likes

Damn.

I’d really hate to skip it. I don’t like being forced to accept just them or nothing else at all. This sort of practice should not be tolerated…

I hope they get sued again, like they did for the Edge browser. lol

3 Likes

Well, there’s still hope since Windows 11 won’t be ready until next year, so they may change the requirements until then.

4 Likes

I’d be willing to perform the registry bypasses, I guess. It is relatively easy work, but I was wondering if anyone here who uses W11 could confirm if something exists right now in the previews: integrated Android app software. As in, can I install Android apps (from the Google Play Store) directly now? I want to know this so I can move my Android games off my terrible phone. lol

3 Likes

If you just want to play android games on your windows system just get bluestacks or some other android emulator. They work really well for that purpose.

2 Likes

Yes, they do, but I would rather not have to disconnect it from my phone and risk game data loss (again). The Windows version apparently doesn’t do this because of proper Android integration, so I was curious if the feature itself was out already. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I wish I could install Bluestacks in my PC if it wasn’t a prick about Hyper-V and Windows Sandbox, specially the later since I use it to test shady apps and executables to avoid infecting my system.

Don’t even get me started on Nox and LDPlayer and their suspicious behavior.

3 Likes

I can guide you to a FakeBook PRIVATE Group That can help with the Android Roms. We play them on our TV because of Android TV and our Nvidia Shield. If interested, message me.

4 Likes