Why arent new games getting loaded?

its midnight here, i’m a little sleepy:

ads are for losers

and i still need to brush up on my photoshop skills

4 Likes

Congration, you done it!

But in all seriousness, most would have just been too lazy to fix their mistakes, so kudos to you.

1 Like

Photoshop?? No, if you want to do pixel art, you’re better off using Paint.net, or even MS Paint.

6 Likes

damn, my trying to use superior products is my folly (though i was actually using gimp)

2 Likes

Ok so got a dumb idea here that might work when it comes to coins. How about using coins to give an even deeper discount on the current sale?
Gonna just pull numbers out of my behind here but lets say you have a $10 game on sale for 50% off. Now lets say maybe you only got like $4 on you so you use coins to take off another 10% to make it $4 so you can buy it. This way the peps running chrono don’t have to worry about filling in the coin store all the time with free stuff and maybe make the coins turn into sales instead? Of course there would be a cap on how big a discount you can get with coins (guessing 10% would be the very highest we would see if they did this).
With that said the deals are pretty good as they stand so I could see it being hard for them to pull this off unless they keep the % you can cut off low. I don’t know what ya’ll think?

5 Likes

I also think this is a great idea. Not only should that help prevent the store from being sold out as often, but even if it doesn’t, people still have something to spend their coins on.

100 coins for each 1% that gets discounted sounds reasonable, assuming you’re willing to implement this idea.

1 Like