Who Wanna Play Some Don't Starve Multiplayer!?¿

Hello, I’m a entity and I’m down to play some DST! I’m fairly new to the game so bear with me lol. I’m free tomorrow from 10AM (London Time)

8 Likes

I would’ve loved to, unfortunately I only have the don’t starve alone version of the game. Just a little annoying they decided to make the multiplayer it’s own game entirely.

Any of you bundle junkies who got Mercenary kings earlier fancy having a go at that?

4 Likes

10AM is 6AM for me… until what time will you be free? I may have a barbecue here but that isn’t until around 5PM your time, I think. I think I could play for a bit around 2/3PM London Time! Is that doable for you? Also, do you use Discord?

Oh, and disclaimer: I suck big time at it despite owning it since release day since I got the original in 2013 and they gave the multiplayer to the owners for free. I have no idea what’s going on ever, I’m constantly laughing about everything and the most fun thing in the whole game for me is dying of starvation because I was busy running after turkeys and giggling at the noise they make.

If that’s all cool and well for you, I’m in. :turkey:

6 Likes

Yeah, I did. I’m down to play man, I don’t know if I got you on my steam tho, I’m pretty sure I do

2 Likes

hehe i don’t mind, truth be told I’m kinda a noob myself :). My discord is Agzer#7226 and yeah 2/3pm is doable. I also tend to be playing quite a lot from 6PM My time

5 Likes

I ain’t free but I would be interested in helping out!

6 Likes

Nice! We can play in the future maybe whenever you’re not free :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would hope we could play when I am free :joy:

6 Likes

haha

3 Likes