Where did Earthfall go?

Does anyone know why Earthfall was removed from the coin shop? Was literally going to buy it today, haha. I know it didn’t sell out, because it was only at 70-something% and is not under “past games”.

2 Likes

Throw us an email at help@chrono.gg and we’ll get you taken care of. :wink:

5 Likes

Wut??? * Screams Hysterically *
BRING IT BACK!!!, HE HAS THE MONEY NOW, I’ll Have the money in 2 weeks
(Side note: I have a deal to seal)

5 Likes

why did i hear that in a "trench-coat guy in the alley"voice:male_detective:
:rofl: :+1:

9 Likes

Should i also contact you at the moment? As i said, i don’t own the coins right now… it would take 2 weeks

3 Likes

ok lesson learned
never ever ask or complain about games disappearing from the coin shop
unless you want to be ‘taken care of’ :scream::cold_sweat::dizzy_face:

10 Likes

It could be you… NEXT!!!:scream:

5 Likes

Sure, if you were planning on buying it, reach out. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

9 Likes

Done (just sent)

3 Likes

It appears to have strolled too far and then proceeded to take a tumble off of the face of the earth; it has earthfallen

6 Likes

next we will be asking “where did DoobelS go?”

4 Likes

Me and MCharbel were doing a deal about the game, and as he said he’ll have the money in 2 weeks. It would be rly apreciatable if it would come back in the shop :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@lonin where did the gaming PC go? Can I write you an e-mail for that?

6 Likes

Sorry it fell off the back of the truck. :frowning:

7 Likes

I was so close to achieving that sweet, sweet victory royale once I had the machine to enable it, but those damn truck drivers are reckless.
So many dreams shatter on the asphalt, pieces of hope spread across the highway, because of human error.
I will not rest until I find that driver and correct the mistake that is his existence.

But thanks for getting me that PC! Next time ship with FedEx, ok?

4 Likes

u should also know that “it fell off the back of the (a) truck” usually means it was stolen, lol

6 Likes

I was saving up for that one, any chance of it being back? It doesn’t appear on the past games list.

2 Likes

I think its doubtful and got to hand it to Chrono for doing whatever they could at the time it happened

1 Like