When will any new games will be added on chrono shop?

just been and gone check back in about 13 days

Question is: in two weeks, will poop still be in my soup?

with 50% claimed after 2 weeks, current rate would suggest would be about gone by the time of new release, give or take a day or two (if it continues in same manner ofc) :smile_cat:

1 Like

I guess bets are open. I bet 1K coins that poop will survive the next batch of games :sunglasses:

i can’t rem if it was put on suggestions for site

but tbh i like Poop In My Soup is on the store, and for the “high” price too (still technically free tho we have to remember)
because it potentially helps alleviate a couple of problems, coin surplus, and unscrupulous botters/abusers (for those that don’t care what they are “buying”)
not to mention i find it kinda hilarious, whether intentional or not, (before giving it thought that it might have been put there for the reasons above), i categorized it as part of Chrono’s lovely quirkiness :smile_cat: which i only requested more of (really loved the april 1st affair)

1 Like

I’m totally sarcastic here, I love seeing poop in my soup on the store. I secretly hope it will never leave :pray:

As far as joke games go i find it more appealing than goat sim (at least the base game at release) but if i picked it up it’d be in the low tier of a bundle. Ain’t spending such coinage on that thing. :grin: