What are you reading, watching and/or listening to?

I went back to He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (love the show despite the corniness) and remembered this:

4 Likes

I actually just started watching Justified! Justified (TV series) - Wikipedia

That Timothy Oliphant is quite dreamy :slight_smile: But it’s really a great show! I wish I started it sooner!

5 Likes

he’s a bit crazy character in Santa Clarita diet, will recommend if into zomboid shenanigans :ok_hand:

3 Likes

OMG! So I tried to watch that after an episode of Justified. I COULDNT DO IT. I think my brain needs to space out sexy US Marshal from Goofy Funny Husband. But it’s on my list… I’ll get to it maybe in a year :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

i’ll say there can be a lot of stuff to “forgive”, especially if less into zombie stuff
but i do think Timothy’s character is pretty awesome/hilarious there, and i’ve enjoyed how frantic he gets sometimes :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I watched the whole series, pretty entretaining, I believe its the show that catapulted Goggins which is ideal for the part he plays.

3 Likes

By the way,

Welcome to the community @PetuniaGray!

4 Likes

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

4 Likes

He’s my favorite character so far. He’s like the perfect “bad” guy.

4 Likes

I read that as “bald” and immediately thought of “Picard”. :joy:

Anyways… Welcome to the forum, @PetuniaGray. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

I;m listening to wall clock ticking seconds away until 5P.M when i can finally GO HOOOOME.

4 Likes

Thank you. And you are correct, Picard IS the perfect bald guy :wink:

3 Likes

imagehttps://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Y4Q9zGeCL.SX331_BO1,204,203,200.jpg

4 Likes

Great choice!

3 Likes

As of late, I’ve been listening to…

2 Likes

Sat and watched all of the released episodes for Dororo. It’s really good. Never seen anything like it before, but it is based on a manga that’s supposedly from the late 60s so that’s probably why. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Watched Courage & Nadeshot’s new podcast today and I’ll say i enjoyed it and it might be a podcast i’ll actually watch often.

2 Likes

Watching Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (yea cause I’m playing the old games lol), real old anime, but it has so much Dragon Ball charm to it. I’m enjoying it. There’s sword fighting, magic, adventure, monsters and fun art. :slight_smile:

EDIT

I just found this super drug on youtube. :sweat_smile::blush::heart_eyes: a live stream of rescue KITTENS! Bless the people rescuing these poor babies. Bless 'em!

4 Likes

Hitori Bocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu, :ok_hand:
dang :astonished: -i’ll be watching this entire thing for the rest of the day :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I just heard this on Spotify and it has its weird charms. i liked it, what can I say. Very original, and that is incredibly difficult for people to achieve these days. :ok_hand:

edit

Oh! Apparently they are from the 90s! That’s why it sounds original, because it was from a time when people tried on their music. :joy:

4 Likes