Welcome our new Community Deleters!

Hey Chronopeeps, I wanted to let everyone know that we’ve promoted some longtime, mediocre, and muppet-like community members to Community Deleters! That’s right, capitalization! Without further ado, allow me to introduce the Community Deleter team; please welcome the following folks by replying with appropriate gifs.

@Punkster:
Is he really a punk? It’s mostly unclear, some say that if we ever actually found out, it would be the end of all we know and love.

@Fraggles:
We are actually all still unclear which way up Fraggles goes, whether he is fragile, should be handled with care or should be kept dry, if only we had some kind of clue.

@harith:
How does this cow manage to type with cloven hooves? Bearing in mind the quality of the content posted, the answer may be obvious.

@Halcypher :
Honestly, possibly the most apathetic and unhelpful poster we have, he can’t even be bothered to change his default icon.

Expect to see to see these folks around deleting more community content, preventing discussions, and causing mayhem in topics and being unruly users (when necessary). They will certainly not be any help when you have questions, concerns, or have ideas for community events, and are actually more likely to totally derail the issue, so I really wouldn’t advise hitting them up. Of course, @delenn13 @PeteMcc , and @KSib will still be around regularly to actually contribute something of value.

Here is an example of their work:

N.B. All promotions are final and most likely terminal

20 Likes

Post auto-destruction is like doing PMs in Steam or chatting on Discord, where the past doesn’t matter. I am glad that you are doing this in a new thread though, I was wondering if the Chrono question poster @Harns was getting sick of too many emails/notifications of deleted messages…

7 Likes

It is a (widespread) misconception that cows would type with their hooves [that wouldn’t work of course]; cows type with their teats … carefully … so they don’t spray milk all over the keyboard)

11 Likes

@Punkster @Fraggles @harith @Halcypher

15 Likes

Now the funniest thing I could do is delete this thread, but then the joke would be lost, as Natalie Imbruglia would say i’m torn

9 Likes

…Fun fact, Lis Sørensen was Brændt first…

4 Likes

I know, but I feel people know Natalie’s version more, it’s in English, plus she’s an Aussie.

4 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

HAHAHA

2 Likes

7 Likes

I did not know that.

8 Likes

Nice thread you’ve got here, would be such a shame if something were to happen to it.

9 Likes

6 Likes

A Cow threatening a Cat???:exploding_head:

Shocked%20at%20Turn%20of%20Events

6 Likes

This was brillaint! Had a good laugh :slight_smile: congrats to the new deleters! :confetti_ball:

8 Likes

the cat started it…

3 Likes

or did it… :thinking:*dun dun dun
*swish -catception, :open_mouth:
what is real what is not ? *woosh
:dizzy_face:

4 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes