Welcome back everyone

The forum is back up!
What did you spend your precious time doing while unable to waste it here?

I ordered and built an indoor training bike to have for all those rainy cold and snowy days when I’d rather not be outside cycling. And played quite a lot of Elden Ring.

12 Likes

baby stuff, watching tour de france, working, streaming (the first descendant, deep rock galactic survivor, le mans ultimate, probably gonna be doing hitman soon), waiting for chrono to come back up. that’s about it

6 Likes

I have been playing Yakuza: Like a dragon and working all the time.

5 Likes

Just life as normal XD

With Season 5 of Deep Rock Galactic in full swing, I’m still trying to crank out the seasonal rewards before I even contemplate playing anything else. Not because it’s time-limited (it isn’t), but because Do Want.

5 Likes

I’ve been spending my time trying to figure out why I couldn’t connect to the website. https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/ said that it is online so I kept trying and trying. Then I tried to get on Undernet Connect to find Fraggles. So I put my username and password. BUT THE CAPTCHAS! They said I was always wrong. So I was doing captchas randomly throughout the day too.

4 Likes

Well, doing posters on SFM as usual, playing games, chatting on Discord and working on my story.

4 Likes

Do you not have me on steam?
You could also join the chrono steam group chat if you want, I used that chat to notify Ksib of the issue so he could relay it to someone able to fix it.

4 Likes

Meow, was working on course, ignoring scary Beryl updates, reading and brainstorming. Missed home so much! :heart:

3 Likes

Kept on trying the link, and it was weird since I did manage to get on through Firefox but was unable to through Chrome on PC. Though on my phone it was also hit&miss using Google, but Firefox wasn’t allowing it. I did manage to send a few messages to GDBringer while it wasn’t working properly.

Pylinaer told me that someone was looking into it so I figured it was eventually going to work fine again.

My brother in law and his girlfriend have been in town, so I took some days off and we have been just doing stuff IRL, going hiking, cooking out, etc.

Otherwise, just reading a ton. Finding that I am losing my grasp of the Chinese language since I hardly ever use it. Been trying to spend all of my spare time reading Chinese novels to maintain my language proficiency. Definitely a skill I want to keep.

5 Likes

I had covid and tonsillitis. I would not recommend either, especially at the same time.

Someone warn me the next time the forum is about to go down please!

4 Likes

Discovered that Call of Cthulhu (2018) is actually up my alley, played it, had a good time.

4 Likes

Don’t make any large plans on or immediately after Thu, 03 Oct 2024 01:33:30 GMT, as that’s when the current certificate expires and you might come down with another interesting collection of ailments as a result.

7 Likes

I imagine your tonsillitis is likely caused by the COVID. We have seen that happen to a lot of people.

4 Likes

Thanks, I’ll mark that in my diary

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s what my doctor said too. It made the whole illness period so much more exhausting and outlasted the covid infection itself.
And you can’t even comfort-eat when you are feeling sorry for yourself!

4 Likes

Hey, @Halcypher how are you doing, feeling alright?

3 Likes

Excessively giddy squirrel tail wagging! We are back! (and our sides too!)

3 Likes