Weekend Giveaway: The Tower of Beatrice [ENDED]

Hi all,
I don’t like to post topics, normally @YQMaoski does this. But he has been so busy at work, he didn’t had time to post the giveaway. So I created this one, but tbh I copied and pasted a lot from the older giveaways :smile:
Our curator group Steam Curator: IndieGems got a key to giveaway to you
For this game (I really liked it a lot)

The dev is hoping to get some attention to his game.

And it would be nice if you could follow us at the above mentioned page, but this is not a commitment you need to make or a requirement to enter for this Giveaway.

Rules are simple:

• Speak up and state that you want a copy, please tell us why you want to play this game.
  • RNG drawings to be done after this weekend, on Monday, November 12, 2018 at around the same time as the Chrono page deal refreshes.
  • RNG drawings to be done by discobot rolls.
  • Have at least 8 Badges
  • Be a member for at least two weeks
  • Winners to be notified by PM for notification.
  • You will then have 24 hrs to respond to PM and obtain a key.

If you happen to win a game, please think about and leaving a Steam store review, positive or negative, just be honest, after you have spent a little time with the game. But once again, not a requirement at all.

Good luck everybody!

Winner has been notified!

24 Likes

I’d like a chance to win a copy. I like room escape games. I’ve played through the Zero Escape games before and they were all fun.

Thanks for doing the giveaway.

9 Likes

And don’t forget to read and rate up yoshirules’ review -

8 Likes

I’d like to enter!
I hadn’t heard of this game before, but it looks nice, and based on your review, it sounds like something I’d enjoy! I’d like to play more escape-the-room/puzzle combos, I enjoyed the… two? I’ve played. Most games with these elements are “proper” point-and-click adventures with more focus on the story and dialogue than I care for when I just want to solve some puzzles xP

9 Likes

I think I could like this game, I do like puzzle games and using my brain in games (it makes me feel smarter). Thankyou @yoshirules for bringing to my attention.

6 Likes

I want a copy of this game, “Unique puzzles from simple to brain wrecking + A lot of allusions to famous games, movies and books – recognize them all”, that’s why.
Thanks, have a nice day!

6 Likes

I’d be interested purely because, at any given moment, at least 80% of my brainpower is allocated to thinking about witches and wizards :sparkles:

8 Likes

Not entering but thanks for the giveaway. I enjoy reading ALL your reviews and I have learned about a bunch of games from all of you… @yoshirules, @YQMaoski and @dkny :+1:t2:

7 Likes

I’ve been maxed out with work and life the last few weeks but I had an itch to check out the community today. Boy am I glad I did as I get a chance to Win!! :smiley:

Thank you very much for this opportunity - always fun!

Cheers,
Anthony

–just so happens my birthday is on Nov12, too. My birthday power will make that bot choose happiness! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

YES! Witches and Wizards!!! :crown::dolls:

6 Likes

Put me in for that giveaway. Games with puzzles are always awesome. And it has lots of puzzles from what I see. Looks cool.

6 Likes

hey, thanks for the chance to win this one.

id like to enter the giveaway cause i really enjoy playing hidden object games, solve puzzles/mysteries, and click and point games to relax in between other more action paced games. and this one seems really interesting.

good luck all!

6 Likes

I would like to participate, thanks for the chance! :slight_smile: I like room escape / puzzle games, this one I didn’t know but I read your review and it seems interesting. So count me in!

6 Likes

I’d love to enter as well! :smiley: I love these kinds of games - I used to play a tooon of escape rooms back as a young teen and it would be great to relive that nostalgic feeling :sunflower:

6 Likes

I’d love to enter this as well! I used to play a lot of those flash “Escape the Room” type games so this is right up my ally!

6 Likes