Friday: probably starting Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice

so, yeah, as the title says, so if you feel like coming by, I’m going live now:

12 Likes

Missed likely our wee cow.

5 Likes

Good luck. Streaming is one of those things that are hard to break through.

6 Likes

thx man, yeah, we’ll see how it goes, if it goes

8 Likes

I haven’t watched everything but it was a good stream. I’m a certain Cheshire which subbed to you. :wink:

I only suggest investing in a mic and watching other streams to have an idea on what to do.

4 Likes

thx man, yeah, i recognized your Steam name. I for sure need a better mic, lol, it’s trash but i had no idea it was that bad with the breathing (OMG). I’ve already ordered a really cheap one (not planning on spending actual money on this unless I see it can actually go somewhere) but that has pretty decent reviews. I should get it tomorrow, and then hopefully the sound will be better. As for what to do, I’ll just try and enjoy it. I’m not the biggest talker, far from it, so I think it’s gonna depend a lot on if I get ppl to hang out and talk in chat so that there’s chat interaction :man_shrugging: I guess one must get somewhat (or very) lucky with ppl actually getting directed to the stream, but then ofc a lot will depend on if ppl click with yr personality or not, and I’m honestly not the most outgoing person either, far from it, but we’ll see, I guess.

6 Likes

I dunno about outgoing but it was a great first stream. You one stubborn :cow: @M00 Got all them bosses in the end. XD

Nightmare was my favorite though likely not yours. :joy:

4 Likes

I dunno, if you were to do a hot-tub stream, I’m sure your milk shake would bring all the boys to the yard. Just sayin’…

3 Likes

:joy: i guess yeah maybe

lol, anyways, going live again. Come hang out if you have time and feel like it.

6 Likes

I see. I’m also not the most outgoing person but it’s easier to let yourself go when your face is not plastered all over the screen, which’s why a bunch of people are vtubers, helping them conceal their public identity. I think you should look on this later.

3 Likes

Nah, not interested in being a vtuber either. I think I’ll just keep it as is. There’s plenty of good streamers who do that as well, and some quite big too.

5 Likes

I see. But it’d be interesting to see a little cow on the screen talking with us, heh.

Anyway, are you enjoying your streams ?

4 Likes

lol, that’s funny, yeah, maybe I’ll think about it (but only if there was a way to do it without actually needing a camera [solely based on your voice audio, I guess] and lightweight on the pc, so i guess that’s not rly an option). I’m enjoying it yeah, still need to get used to it and get my stuff together, but quite annoyed at the mic quality, lol. I hope that mic does come in today cuz it’s still not here. And I’ve started to look into how to improve the audio quality as well, but I’ll need the mic first to actually start testing things.

5 Likes

ok, going live now, and my new mic did arrive, hopefully it makes a big difference

4 Likes

hi, going live now with

4 Likes

Congrats, @M00 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Looks like I am generally getting dinner ready for the diabetic hubby that HAS to eat on a schedule. Preparing, eating and cleaning up is always fun. I did sign in and follow your channel tho. :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks @delenn13 I’m just getting started so it’s a bit hectic and a lot to learn, but hopefully I’ll be able to improve the stream by slowly incorporating more knowledge and better hardware. I’m looking into upgrading my internet soon as well as that should improve the stream image quality as well.

Hope you find some time to come and say hi sometime and God make it easy for you and your husband. I understand as I got really sick and learned I was diabetic too like 2 years ago, though I’m doing ok with it, thank God.

4 Likes

Hi guys, gonna try Borderlands 3 today, going live now. First time streaming with dual monitor setup, so might be a bit hectic but once I’m used to it it should make the stream better.

5 Likes

So my kids keep telling me I should play Fortnite to increase my viewers (well, some of them :roll_eyes: ), and though I’m sure they’re wrong and I should rather focus on games which have a niche audience but with relatively few channels, I guess today I’ll give them the opportunity to prove me wrong. At the very least, I’ll be able to say I told them so afterwards :rofl:

so yeah, Fortnite (wasn’t planning on playing that on the channel but here goes):

5 Likes

Did it work? :thinking:

3 Likes