Warning If You Have a PS4

Fortunately I don’t ever play anything multiplayer on there, but just in case anyone else here might have to deal with it…

9 Likes

Sony always have the funniest vulnerabilities, they’re always on such a basic level you’re amazed they existed in the first place and how they were not found near immediately.

3 Likes

I think this might be my last console for a long time. I really dislike the pushing out of constant os updates that do very little for me, plus all the flaws…

2 Likes

How strange of a vulnerability but then again consoles these days are aiming to become a cheap imitation of a PC without the security measures, so it really doesn’t surprise me. I miss the days of a simple consoles that didn’t drive the price up and have all of these crazy problems, bugs or security issues.

3 Likes

Society was a lot simpler back then, but I assure you, old consoles had their own share of bugs and security issues, you just couldn’t connect to the Internet on them.

3 Likes

I’m sure they did, but not like this. I don’t recall hearing anyone bricking a N64 or a Gamecube.

2 Likes