Want Good Games

Think he meant that the games cost less coins

10 Likes

The next two coin shop games better be Pillars of Eternity II and Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition! 100 coins each!

These Kind of Coins

So Chrono can stay in business and keep providing us with quality games!

12 Likes

Lets be serious for a second. Asking for better games AND for them to be CHEAPER is kind of much don’t you think. Now I agree better games would be nice but this is (mostly) a business

12 Likes

:thinking: …
what’s the other 65% ? :man_shrugging: :wink:
:smile:

9 Likes

Completely serious request here… Can we get Minesweeper in the coin shop? :smiley:

11 Likes

Hey look, it’s in Early Access! You can keep your hopes alive!

13 Likes

Okay real talk. Why does Minesweeper need Early Access? WTF?

11 Likes

:rofl: I just looked up minesweeper in steam, and it was either this one or a VR title from 2016 in a really funny perspective… :joy:

9 Likes

:wink:

8 Likes

Who needs a coin shop…They are free here. It doesn’t have the pinball game…but I found it somewhere because I have it…

https://www.techsupportalert.com/content/get-classic-windows-7-games-windows-8-and-10-free.htm

8 Likes

:nauseated_face: Oh god its Windows only :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

You know what they say…"beggars can’t be choosy…Or better yet. Just camp outside the Coin Shop waiting for Minesweeper.

8 Likes

11 Likes

You know Nate, words do hurt.

7 Likes

When’s Super Smash Bros. 5 coming to the coin shop?

C’mon Chrono, get to it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Demand Half Life 3 not a garbage games like Red Dead Redemption 2

7 Likes

:wink:

6 Likes

I don’t understand why the coinshop only has games. Chrono should start stocking hardware too. I want 1080 TI for about 5k coins, sounds like a fair price.

13 Likes

@Fraggles
With the BitCoin miners around? Those’ll be gone faster than Brigador!

Oh… Brigador :frowning:

9 Likes

Don’t forget Skyrim and Fallout 4

9 Likes