Wait two new games were added to shop?

limited keys?
i check in every day

3 Likes

Yes the free games given away are indeed limited in stock.
There are still 2 new titles being added every 2 weeks.

8 Likes

Greetings and salutations, @Fraggles, my good man. Would you be so kind as to instruct me where and when I should hunt down these mythical free games, that are of a limited stock? Please, thank you and cherrio…

http://www.huntingtrophy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/gun-and-hat.jpg

10 Likes

Hi there!

The two new Coin Shop games added this past Friday, 22/03, were Syberia II (4000 coins) and Yesterday Origins (6000 coins).

Speaking of keeping track, the Chrono team has added a new feature to the coin shop: you can now see when each game was added by selecting the game you’re curious about.

You can also sort the shop games by the date they were added to have the most recent releases show first.

If I remember correctly, both games sold out after around 3 hours this Friday.

I recommended setting up an alarm on your phone or computer as the games sell out quickly due to the limited number of keys and native Chrono notifications aren’t always precise.

Have a nice week! :hugs:

11 Likes

A hunter must be patient and never blink

13 Likes

u guys still believe in these ancient legends and myths? There’s no such thing as new games in a coin shop; that’s been debunked over and over again.

9 Likes

I dunno how fast games usually go, but the recent 2 went before I could blink. O_o

Ooh… randomly reminded of Weeping Angels, love them. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

i feel like i’m the only person that actually could of gotten them but didn’t because i didn’t want those 2 games :smirk:

6 Likes

I did the same, I actually watched the games from release time to being sold out just out of curiosity and they definitely went fast. Only wish I could have helped someone get one of the games before they sold out haha

8 Likes

:laughing: I managed to see when the games were under 20% claimed, was kinda tempted about Syberia 2 but I haven’t played the first and just figured I’d continue saving up my coins

4 Likes

this fncking new games where so fast gone , rly waisted :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I have a notification timer and ignored it

and now EVERY GAME IS GONE

even :bestgame: whose emote is gone :’(

5 Likes

everything is Gone! all alone, so lonely :sob:

8 Likes