Uprising Bundle (Fanatical)

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/uprising-bundle

For $4.99, this is an amazing looking bundle.

If you have a fanatical account, you should have also gotten an email for 10% off a bundle, making this even a better deal. I bought the bundle before checking my emails… oh well, still a really good deal.

The games:

Republique
Oriental Empires
Ziggurat
Snake Pass
Fantasy Versus
Masquerada: Songs and Shadows
Asura: Vengeance Expansion
Tracks - The Toy Tracks Train Set Game
Smoke and Sacrifice
Lifeless Planet Premier Edition

8 Likes

i grabbed this bundle (despite being 40€cents more expensive) because it had a bunch of wishlisted games in
less than 1€ a game in the end, i can live with that, even if i’m not gonna get around to either anytime soon :blush:
(i did grab an old 10% discount from april to apply tho)

5 Likes

Yah this does look like a really good bundle it has like 3 games i have been wanting to play some other interesting looking games and only one i already own. these $5 fanatical bundles are few and far between but when they do come out they are always worth it.

4 Likes

amazing bundle, bought it very quickly after it came live :smiley:

4 Likes

Agree, lots of great games in here. :slight_smile: Got the Tracks one gifted to me earlier this year when my bought a bundle. :sunny:

Really trying to get the room physically in shape and navigable for crafting… Hope to find time to play games I already have and soon. Trying to be a good squirrel.

3 Likes

A good squirrel stashes away lots of nutsgames and reserves for those longer and harsher seasons.

5 Likes

You know, I can’t fault that logic in the slightest. =^_^=

5 Likes

I already had 4 of the games but still bought it. Too good a value to miss!

5 Likes

Agreed. I had 2 of them, so jumped on it without hesitation.

3 Likes

Looks really good! Boarding for AMS now so I can’t really check for Linux compatibility but seems great.

Catch you guys in 15+ hours in Brazil! :brazil:

3 Likes

Have a nice flight :wink:

3 Likes

Looks more than decent actually. I’m not entirely sure about the titles ( i only know and have played Ziggi ) but both number of them and general variety is really nice. Quality of most of them also doesnt seem to be generally good at least according to steam reviews.

1 Like

Hmmm, I’m only interested in Masquerada, so I’ll have to give this some thought, it’s the most it’s been discounted. So I’ll probably end up picking it up, but it’s not an instabuy.

3 Likes

Same here really. Only other thing that looks worth a try, personally, is Asura.

Great bundle, yes, but once I looked through, not my usual likes, while Tracks I’ve got already.

PS: Watching the play style of Snake Pass made me feel queasy. Heh.

2 Likes

Exact same for me hahhaa Masquerada master race. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes