Unofficial Concept: New Features and Design 1.3 [Discontinued]

<3!

@Gnuffi @xist Do you mean something like Chrono.gg - One game. One amazing deal. Every day at 9AM Pacific.? Or on the page of a particular deal it shows “Similar past deals” - for example if we’re selling Grim Dawn it would show that we’ve featured Path of Exile and Chronicon (and what those discounts were)? Or somethin’ else

1 Like

If chrono.gg ain’t broke…

Edit: looking at that picture a second time…

I think this would actually break chrono. So don’t break what doesn’t need to be broken? Is that it?

:smiley:

1 Like

Exactly that! (How do you get to that page??? Can’t seem to find a link for it, or at least it’s not obvious?) However, it’s not particularly visually appealing in long list form like that. If you could do something more similar to the expired coin shop games with bigger images that might be nice (or at least a toggle option to display it like that?)

There’s a link for it at the bottom of the main site.

2 Likes

Scroll to the bottom of the main page- damn it @lonin beat me

3 Likes

wow, that is so awesome! :hugs:

ahh, that would explain a lot, i don’t often scroll or read(carefully) to the bottom
(now ask me if i’ve ever read a ToS/EULA before “signing”) :joy:

suggestion: more stuff up top the page :smile:

Gnuffi pls, where would it even fit?! Think of us with low display resolutions (watching a YouTube video on the side which takes up half of all the 1366 horizontal pixels on my netbook) :cry:.

2017-10-11-212906_683x64_scrot

As far as the actual topic is concerned, I think the title is still quite missleading. I suggest dropping the BETA part and starting it with UNOFFICIAL or something.

I guess I could change it myself but I bet that would lead to a power trip or something which I can only see with me getting banned from Chrono for changing all of the topic names to “nassi was here”. That regular tag gives me too much power.

2 Likes

wait wait wait
you saying stuff gets bigger on smaller resolution and smaller with bigger resolutions? :dizzy_face::confounded: (that would explain why i needed new glasses with each new monitor)
? :thinking: i think i’m starting to get the hang of this pc thingymajig
now i just need to get this “ps/2” and “flappy disk” hooked up somehow, surely should fit in this supposed universal connector “ubs-c”

all jokes aside, idono, next to the twitter/fb icon top right or something… dono, just thought slightly more visibility closer up top.
no need to make changes purely to accommodate me tho, i should probably learn to scroll and read to the bottom anyway lol :joy:

1 Like

Wait, what? Was this a serious thread?
I looked at that mess of a picture and thought it was a great parody of all the weird convoluted suggestions people tend to throw around.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I’d probably recommend that you move the Past Deals link up to sit next to the Coin Shop and Community duo. That way people will actually see/use it!

Ah right. Well I am glad the “not official” wording is there and tbh I am glad you didn’t change it any more than you needed to, I guess I could change it further as well but I feel in this case it should be up to the poster to change it if they see fit.

Thanks man, look again! fresh now.:sunglasses:

1 Like