Unofficial Concept: How to earn Silver Coin & Upcoming Events[Discontinued]

Hello!

“No one has ever become poor by giving.”
― Anne Frank

“It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
― Mother Teresa

The observance of the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty can be traced back to October 17, 1987. On that date, more than 100,000 people gathered in Paris, France, to honor the victims of extreme poverty, violence and hunger. Since that moment, individuals and organizations worldwide observed October 17 as a day to renew their commitment in collaborating towards eradicating poverty. In December, 1992, the UN General Assembly officially declared October 17 as the date for the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty (resolution 47/196 of December 22, 1992).

In December 1995, the UN General Assembly proclaimed the First United Nations Decade for the Eradication of Poverty (1997–2006), following the Copenhagen Social Summit. At the Millennium Summit in 2000, world leaders committed themselves to cutting by half the number of people living in extreme poverty by the year 2015.

Upcoming Events: (Live Stream 72 Hours)
Oct 15 Sunday White Cane Safety Day
Oct 16 Monday World Food Day
Oct 17 Tuesday International Day for the Eradication of Poverty

(Current Events)

• All donates going for charity.(Support us!)

• 30% from buying game going for charity.(Support us!)(And #lonin will be play current past deals game or something else.)#lonin Please

(Every Stream)

• Watch stream & Support us!(Also every hour you will be gain 100 Silver Coin)

1 Like

You’re once again representing this in a very official manner. Frankly, I feel like the community homepage is getting really confusing due to your threads.

Also the fact that you changed the logo makes me a bit uneasy.

Edit. Unified the naming scheme of your suggestion topics.

6 Likes

Thanks for fixing. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I… Just… eh.

3 Likes

This is pretty weird… Also quoting mother teresa :grimacing:

2 Likes

This is far too confusing…I keep expecting this to be official, only to feel incredibly relieved that it’s not!

11 Likes

“What the freak?!”

DjGus - 2017

1 Like

You… are reading my mind. Eh.

I’ve also took the time to read all this nonsense and I have to admit that this is getting weird.

You (OP) should clearly state that this work isn’t officially tied to Chrono. Also, the use of site assets and whatnot is possibly against the terms of use.

You will not modify, publish […] any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site

I don’t think Chrono would step in, but you should stop or re-word the whole thing.

4 Likes